Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: just got a 440EX!!

just got a 440EX!!

there she is...01 440ex motor is liek brandy new..hotcam whitebros slip on (last owner shortened it up) sounds good. ext axle fatbars... nerfs..nice little quad..

i plan on getting the rear shock revalved and getting 450R shocks..
    and i wanna put the new style plastics on it...

hyper CF wheels
    gunna put a blue HMF on it to match the frame..
    ohh yea nd skids to....
    im gunna run open C class harescrambles just to prove its the rider not the bike haha

2003 Raptor 686- Imagine a raptor with so much done to it you cant even get another billet part for it , that WAS my raptor sold

No quad right now...that should change by June

Ex Dirtbike Harescrable racer

Will be racing ATV harescrambles in D7

looks nice. how much you pay if you dont mind me asking
    Ride hard or stay home
    86 250r. trying to undo 20+ years of abuse and neglect

you may think im lieing or that the quad doesnt run right or something is wrong...

1,000 with a title its a steal aint?

and i got the recipts to prove the 440...

i raced an 04 piped jetted proflow and stg 1 cam.. SMOKED it..and i wasnt even used to the shift points on this thing..i cant wait to get it dialed in for my riding and get the 07 plastics on it!!!!
    2003 Raptor 686- Imagine a raptor with so much done to it you cant even get another billet part for it , that WAS my raptor sold

wow that is a smoking deal. theres a lot of good deals out there right now. congrats on the new toy
    Ride hard or stay home
    86 250r. trying to undo 20+ years of abuse and neglect

A diamond in the rough!!!
    (2003)426ex,edelbrock carb,maxis razors,dirt digger clutch,ported and polished,Kibblewhite valve springs and Black Diamond valves,Omf air scoops,Renthal all diamond grips hard compound,Whitebrothers E-series pipe,Hot cam stage 1,Hot Rods crank,Wiesco 11:1 piston,HD CRF timming chain,Pro Armor front bumper,Omf skid plates, K&N air fiter,Outerwears Prefilter,LA sleeve,Longhorn atv high bend big bars,AMR monster coil,08'450r heel guards & pegs,Streamline 7 way stabilizer,450r front shocks,Primary Drive gold 520 race chain,LSR 250r axle,ss front brake lines,07 sub frame, pretty much just engine work right now, top to bottom new.Would really like to convert my 03' plastics to 08' plastics.FOR SALE!!! PM ME FOR DETAILS.THANKS

yeaa but she needs some 450R shocks.. ive never ridden a stock susp 400 ex and while its good enough for the trails.. i need something better for XC thats easy on the piggy bank.. do you think getting a cheap set or 450Rs revalved is better than worcs? i always bought semi built quads and most had elkas or works on them...havent rode a revalved stock 450r susp. yet..

also im looking for a nice Swinger skid.. and frame guards...id rather buy a used skid and paint it to mtch the frame... i know the paint wont last long on the bottom but the top where you see it should look good..if not ill just sandblast the paint off..

oh yea im getitng blue handuards for it too!

HOLY chittt u stole thats a smokin deal looks great but the preveis owner did get a little EMO with ure e series lol but sounds great and is loud did he give u the spark arestor?
    06 ktm300 xcw: trail weapon

99 400ex:
    .FMF megamax
    .FMF powerbomb header
    .10/1 wiesco pistion
    ,protaper se bars
    .Uni filter
    .nerf bars

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death…
    - Hunter S. Thompson

i kinda liek the cut down e series...its different..and around here ill never see anyone with that pipe....im debating painting its metallic blue..but i think the rocks and stuff would total the paint..so ill prob get a blue HMF..

What compression does it have?

You got a hell of a deal man it looks great. I love the mods you are getting for it its gonna be nice. From what I hear the stock 450r rebuilds are better then the cheap aftermarket shocks so you would be a lot better off with stock 450r rebuilds then you would be with works. I hated the works on my 300ex.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast