Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My ds 450

My ds 450

Hi im new in here and am from the uk. My names Ben Harman. Heres some pics of my can am ds 450's. Its got epic a arms and axle, fox shocks all round, fireball steering stem, pro taper bars,full motorworks exhaust system,motorwork air filter,motorworks efi unit,ac racing nerfs and nudge bar,precision steering damper and a quadtech seat cover.They are currently running at 51 horse power.
    When we first got the bikes they kept going in to limp mode. But weve sorted that with some new software in the bike so it will run at a higher temp. Weve found that if you run with the airbox lids on you gain 1 horsepower. Adrenalin atv built these bikes and do pretty much everything for the can ams. www.adrenalinatv.co.uk
    Attached Images Attached Images

another pic

last one

niice , where did you get the yellow things on the rim from ?
    Where abouts you from ?

Hi. The wheels are hiper tech wheels. When you buy them you get to choose what colour ring you want on them. And im near brighton.

just down the road from then ( Croydon) . You race it alot ? Maybe you can point me in the right direction for some enduro racing , mx is out my league for as i dont have the bankroll for broken bits and pieces . Take it their both off road ? I got mine on road

yeah mine are sxet up for mx. I dont really know many enduro clubs only mx clubs. Best way to find them is to look in the uk quad magazine. At the back is a clubs section.

so u leave the airbox lid on with a full system and still gain a horse how dose that work.
    thanks

Got no idea. Because its full injected it might work differently. But we put it on a dyno and it had 1 horse more with the lid on.

WOW! That is strange! I will put my lid back on! Keeps the air cleaner---cleaner!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast