Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2008 AMA PRO ATV Motocross Nationals #5 - Sunset Ridge - Live Pro ATV Race Coverage

Anyone know where Travis Spader is? Thought he might be there over the weekend since the cancelation of the WPSA.

Originally posted by mdickerson319
    Anyone know where Travis Spader is? Thought he might be there over the weekend since the cancelation of the WPSA.

I thought Spader retired
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

Anyone know where Gary Denton was this weekend? I thought he might be over there racing...

Originally posted by ml450r
    Was there only one photography company on the track, the one I am looking for is from the +30 A class? I assume your ametuer pics will be uploaded later.
    thedephotography.com was there taking pictures as well. They will be up wednesday sometime.
    '03 mx ready 300ex- sold
    '05 450r- Rossier, Uni, DG, P.E.P., Maier, Laeger, SMC Fab., Rath, Pro Armor, Blingstar, Maxxis, Hiper, ITP, Streamline, Powermadd, Fasst Flexx
    District 17 quad B #39

Long sigs are a waste. Please keep them short, we don't need to know what quad your buddy, dad, brother, mother, aunt, uncle, and the neighbors cat is riding, or the mods that they have, want, have ordered, looked at, thought about or sold.

honda300EXtreme- "as far as sack skills go. just think of it as a car. it doesnt have to be new. just low miles. and if she disconected the odometer and stopped counting just walk away."

Thank you, I found there site yesterday. All the pics are great, never have too many.
    Merrill Crose #12
    Can am ds 450, Walsh , fox racing, bcs performance, precision, rath racing, motoworks

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345