Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 2008 IATVHSS Round 1 "Fun Valley" Montezuma,IA

Sorry Colby I forgot you were racing the Polaris. Looks like you had a good race on it though. Are you racing it at Fort Dodge? Maybe you'll have to let Chicklet race it so he can get a lap in

Thumbs up

Awesome Coverage Monica!! See You in Ft. Dodge. I made it in the write up with a pic on page 5, Thanks

Thumbs up

Thanks for the coverage monica!! your pix explain a bit better how bad it got there for those that didnt go!!
    Great pix! thanks so much!!
    Kim Muzzarelli #102

Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
    It's hard enough trying to recognize racers at the beginning of the season with all the new riding gear and or different quads but about impossible in the mud.
    gudde 4
    09 sponsors; Laker Custom, ARS/FX, C&D RACING, LoneStar Racing, CFM Performance, FTR Graphics, Thede Photography, Tire Balls, Moose Racing, Alpinestar,Cycra, HiPer Tech SideWinder, EVS Sports, Scott USA, Tag Metals, Got Wood Racing www.gudde.thederiders.com

Thanks Monica who would of thought I make it two blocks into the race and there would be a pic of me. Thanks for the hard work trudging through the mud.

Hopefully I've got all my first turn flipping out of the way for the season. 37 is alot of people squeazing into a corner.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910