Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please post pics of your key locator position

Hybrid View

Please post pics of your key locator position

Hi guys I have some brand new black marier racing plastics on the way and I just wanted to see if any of you would like to post some pics of where you have relocated your key and neutral light to give me some cool ideas!!! I would like to see some of these brackets that I have heard people talking about and just some of the diffrent spots to relocate them at.

THANK YOU!!!

I got my dash panel here
    Sorry, I dont have any pics yet (just got it last week and now I'm having my bar clamps and other 'stuff' powdercoated)
    Remind me in a couple of days and I'll get you some pics.

I don't have any pics but. i mounted my key under nose on the crossbar in the front of the frame, you can't see it unless your under the bike. and I didn't wire up the neutral light b/c my connector at the switch broke so the light barely ever worked anyway once you stop relying on the light you'll be set in a couple weeks. plus it gives the bike a really clean look... if i have time i'll post pics
    -Kraemer
    04' 450R
    needs work...

02' 400ex
    Some Goodies

Mcwilly please post some pics I am thinking of doing the ROX dash. And I am curious to see how it fits and looks. Thanks in advance.
    Keep the rubberside down,
    Live and Let Die,
    If god is your co-pilot you need to switch sides

06 400EX Black:
    EHS Racing Lid with Outwears, EHS Stock Exhaust Cap, Spyder A3 Grips, Start in Reverse Mod, Uni air filter with PreFilter, Jetted 150Main, 42Pilot

99 KingQuad 300:
    Start in any Gear Mod, Diff. Lock Mod, Supertrapp pipe, ITP Mudlites, Spyder A3 Grips

96 Polaris Trailblazer: (Wifes)
    HPD Pipe, Trail Claw II Rear Tires

02' Raptor 660 (sold),
    02' 400EX (sold),
    96' 300EX (sold),
    86' Honda ATC 350X (sold)

I don't have a pic, but when I changed my plastics to the 05 style. I ordered the plastic cover for the reverse switch and made a thin plate through the backside for support and epoxyed it in there. looks factory and works like a champ.
    2003 Honda 400ex- Teixeira Tech, Elka, Maier, Wiseco, Hot Cams, Renthal, Pro Taper

For Sale...

THANKS GUYS!!! That gave me a few good ideas. I like the look of that homeade one and the dash kit that you buy. Since i'm going for all black/red bike ill probly buy that ROX one.

Originally posted by zrpilot
    Here is mine, built by me

showoff!
    I got my parts back from being powdercoated yesterday (bar clamps, bolts and misc stuff). I hope to be picking my bars up today during lunch (trading in my Pro Taper atv Highs for mids) and will try to get it all on this evening for some pics.

Originally posted by mcwilly
    showoff!
    I got my parts back from being powdercoated yesterday (bar clamps, bolts and misc stuff). I hope to be picking my bars up today during lunch (trading in my Pro Taper atv Highs for mids) and will try to get it all on this evening for some pics.

Originally posted by SG1
    Mcwilly please post some pics I am thinking of doing the ROX dash. And I am curious to see how it fits and looks. Thanks in advance.
    Got my bars partially put back on last night (the playoffs and the couch were calling my name) Here's some pics. I got my bar clamps and bolts powdercoated black.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast