Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loud as f***

Loud as f***

i went riding yesterday and i let my fri4nd ride my beast.. yoshi exhasut rs-3 carbon.. it flipping loud.. i hadn't really had anyone ride my quad the way i do and it's freakin loud.. i'm think about putting the insert back in.. but you have no idea how loud it is it eckoed cross town .. haha it's sick but i can't stand it when other ride.. be my neighbors mad ... owell loud pipes are for me.. idc what ppl think i think they save lives..
    RIDE AS IF YOU WOULD LIVE FOREVER BUT DIE TOMMAROW...

Wisco 440 Big bore
    Yoshimura RS3 Carbon Full
    K&N
    G4 Rev Box
    Tusk Handle Bars
    John Natalie Victory Bling Star Bumper[black]
    Tusk Off-Road Nerfs [black]

Re: Loud as f***

Originally posted by red_rider_069
    i went riding yesterday and i let my fri4nd ride my beast.. yoshi exhasut rs-3 carbon.. it flipping loud.. i hadn't really had anyone ride my quad the way i do and it's freakin loud.. i'm think about putting the insert back in.. but you have no idea how loud it is it eckoed cross town .. haha it's sick but i can't stand it when other ride.. be my neighbors mad ... owell loud pipes are for me.. idc what ppl think i think they save lives..
    Yeah its alright if people go the speed limit in town but we have a few people that are dumb and speeding and their the ones that ruin it for all the others. I think there is nothing better than the sound of a Honda 450r on a race track with a Rossier exhaust, so deep and loud sounding.
    > Honda set up totally for MX with all the extras removed
    >CRF-EX
    >LSR CRF
    Thanks 2010 Sponsors ASV, DWT, Engine Ice, Laker Customs, Motowoz ATV Racing Shocks, Precision Racing Products, Rath Racing, Rox Speed FX, RPM Racing Axles, Spastic Designs, Spider Grips, Streamline Brakes, and Tag Metals.

Re: Re: Loud as f***

Originally posted by mooseracerX
    Yeah its alright if people go the speed limit in town but we have a few people that are dumb and speeding and their the ones that ruin it for all the others. I think there is nothing better than the sound of a Honda 450r on a race track with a Rossier exhaust, so deep and loud sounding.
    haha we can't ride in town.. i jsut let it idle till im on dirt then im gone haha yea makes neighbors ad.. but owell.. i think it keeps me alive on trails.. lets kow others im coming.. and i can still hear other coming unless its like a 90 or somtihng

Wisco 440 Big bore
    K&N
    G4 Rev Box
    Tusk Handle Bars

Oh our town is so small we can ride ours all over, even to school. We can ride the roads to the trails and everything. My family used to be into trail riding until we sold the trail quads for my MX racer.
    >CRF-EX
    >LSR CRF
    Thanks 2010 Sponsors ASV, DWT, Engine Ice, Laker Customs, Motowoz ATV Racing Shocks, Precision Racing Products, Rath Racing, Rox Speed FX, RPM Racing Axles, Spastic Designs, Spider Grips, Streamline Brakes, and Tag Metals.

Oh our town is so small we can ride ours all over, even to school. We can ride the roads to the trails and everything. My family used to be into trail riding until we sold the trail quads for my MX racer.
    i heard about kids doing that down in arizona.. but no idea how legal ti is.. where u located.. state wise..

Wisco 440 Big bore
    K&N
    G4 Rev Box
    Tusk Handle Bars

I'm in Wisconsin, the place where the weather is unpredictable and most of the time horrible.
    >CRF-EX
    >LSR CRF

my friends used to tell me when they went to school back in the 80's and earlier 90's all you would see in the school parking lot was 3 wheelers, 4 wheelers, and lawn mowers lol

haha you weren't part of the "in" crowd unless you rode your lawn mower to school.
    >CRF-EX
    >LSR CRF

how do loud pipes save lives
    06 ktm300 xcw: trail weapon

99 400ex:
    .FMF megamax
    .FMF powerbomb header
    .10/1 wiesco pistion
    ,protaper se bars
    .Uni filter
    .nerf bars

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death…
    - Hunter S. Thompson

I'm in Wisconsin, the place where the weather is unpredictable and most of the time horrible.
    where you located in wisconsin?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast