Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2008 Extreme Dirt Track ATV Racing - RD#1 - Twin Creeks - Live ATV Race Coverage

good to hear too!!

he's one of my closest friends at the races, weird that he had a bad head injury similar to mine.

he is in my thoughts!

Kudos to Roy, Loni and the entire staff at Ozark Mtn ATV Raceway.
    One of the best, if not the best ever run EDT Nationals. All of the heats and Mains for the amateur racers were finished by 4:30 even with two rain delays and having to roll the track in. When you put your racers first, and are not so worried about how much money you can make as a promoter, it will more than pay off in the long run for both the racers and the promoter!!
    Congratulations Ozark Mountain Raceway on a job WELL DONE!!

Also, Congratulations to Harlen on the birth of your son!! Thanks for being at the race and please don't let the negative barkers get you down!! The majority of us appreciate the work you do to help promote ATV racing!! Thanks Harlen!!!!

Thanks Harlen!!!!

Thanks Harlen!!!!

Yes, A big THANKS should be given to Harlen for even being at the track this past weekend. His wife was at the hospital giving birth to his new child while Harlen was at the track taking pics, covering the action and eating dust. That is dedication my friend.

Not much goign on in this EDT forum it seems, also we can't start topics either which isn't helping to keep it rolling.

Confused

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567