Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008 Extreme Dirt Track ATV Racing - RD#1 - Twin Creeks - Live ATV Race Coverage

hey dennis, he needs to start racing again, i talked to him the other day.Good job mitch heard you was on the gas,Maybe few weeks i can dice it up with yal, i couldnt come this weekend spent all day friday with my mom in hospital but i will be at next fristoe

im not sayn anything bad about baldwin i just heard from the grapevine the a few were blown up. i know a few people who have had them all with good luck. i thought it was pretty cool to see someone on a suzuki out in the front of the pack all the time and now your back on big red. im a mitch fan see ya at brownstown.

Off Topic But.............

We found a set of Keys and a Pad Lock on the road leaving the track on Sunday. Contact me if you have any info on who's they might be and we'll get them mailed out ASAP.

Corey
    Proud Father of 7X National Champ Trevor Thatcher #404

Click >>Trevor's 2013 Sponsor List

www.Fierce Powersports.com

www.TrevorThatcher.com

Originally posted by pitcrew
    not even 20 pro's that's bad..thats because he's rode 1000000 laps over the last few months hahahaha...home track advantage. r u going to be at brownstown.. or anywhere next weekend?
    Hummmm, 1000000 laps you say & then 3 Baldwin engines blown to add to that somebody says, do tell.
    Only time will tell the truth, lets see what he does at the other tracks.

Got to give hats off to the Webb crew, Kendalls got her dialed in looks like this year.
    That little Lexi Wrenn, boy pops got that 450 right, only thing though, wish we could put some lead weights in her back pockets, put some weight on that bike .

Anybody know who the guys were that had the crash comming to the race. Heard little about it but not names, just wondering who it was.
    Neil
    C-Leigh Racing Team
    In memory of Caraleigh Pritchard
    1979 - 1992

Team riders, 2017 Extreme Dirt Track
    # 25 450R Honda, Chuckie Creech, Pro, Pro Am, Pro Am Unlimited class
    # 25, 450R Honda, Andrea Creech, Womens class

it was brent marler and shawn flint they are from mayfield,ky they ride out of the tmm team(tom miller motorsports) shawn ended up with broke nose and busted ankle and brent punctured lung and a few other things.They lost everything,2 brand new quads never even been raced and a new toy hauler also shawn truck like a 2002 z71.The truck had insurance but nothing else did cause it was pd for.Im thinking od starting a little fund would anyone help? these guys lost everything?

Originally posted by frito
    it was brent marler and shawn flint they are from mayfield,ky they ride out of the tmm team(tom miller motorsports) shawn ended up with broke nose and busted ankle and brent punctured lung and a few other things.They lost everything,2 brand new quads never even been raced and a new toy hauler also shawn truck like a 2002 z71.The truck had insurance but nothing else did cause it was pd for.Im thinking od starting a little fund would anyone help? these guys lost everything?
    I'd help out with what I could and I would also make a post about it on my site *******.net and collect donations for them, not sure what could be raised but anything is better than nothing.
    Proud Father of 7X National Champ Trevor Thatcher #404

Click >>Trevor's 2013 Sponsor List

www.Fierce Powersports.com

www.TrevorThatcher.com

sounds good, lets get it started,anything is better then nothing,They both are great guys and like brent has 4 kids and things are tight anyway for everyone in this economy.Like i said they lost everything.

send to

Fristoe powersports
    po box 67
    hickory,ky 42051
    c/o brent marler and shawn flint

Anything will be appreciated parts,money,anything,they just want to keep racing and now have to build everything from scratch

You do the same on your site.thanks chris fristoe #206

Frito, I sent you a pm bro

what about the guy that thay had to air lift? i dont know is name or what clas is was in but the last i heard is that didnt think he was going to make it?! any updates?
    CFRacing

Hunter Haswell #20

Aston Haswell #22

I don't think they ended up air lifting him. Once the chopper landed, they were working with him in the ambulance that picked him up for about 20 minutes. Then they took him out of that ambulance and put him in the 2nd ambulance. I went back to the track about five minutes later and shortly after the chopper flew off. I suppose they could have moved him again into the helecopter, but I doubt it. After the races when we were picking up plaques, they anounced something about a tracheotomy and that "he'll be all-right". I assumed they were talking about that guy. I don't have a name, but I do know that he was a local that had raced there before.

Bill
    Stuart Family Racing
    Bill #89
    Zach #99
    Nick #78

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast