Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008 Extreme Dirt Track ATV Racing - RD#1 - Twin Creeks - Live ATV Race Coverage

i will be at the next for sure,hopefully top 5,who knows i might finish last,but last weekend i raced with powell and mezo and mgraw and webb, so i know i have the speed,its just that 20 laps,ha ha

u can handle 20 laps...just get out front and leave em. u did pretty good last year at brownstown.

Does anyone know did Tim Farr run?
    2009 KTM 505
    Best quad I have ever owed

nope, he might run a few later,He has his own team through ktm on gncc now and there winning and shane hitt went to work for him.

Originally posted by logangsxr998
    Does anyone know did Tim Farr run?
    Tim Farr wasn't there nor was Keith Little. Must have other commitments this year. Mitch Reynolds & Harold Goodman put on a great show just as all the rest of the Pro-Am & Pro's last nite.

AM's done a great job as well.

The Reynolds family done a super job putting on this show..my hat's off to them.

fez you went to a tt race?

Originally posted by frito
    fez you went to a tt race?
    Hello Frito...Good to hear from you. This is Derek's Pop. I'm out here working this weekend. How you think FEZ would do on a TT Track?? Dennis Fesmire

He would do good he needs to get on the tt track. anyway thanks to everyone who came to the race. and baldwin motors are good i havent blown any up got the bike put together on thursday and it runs great.

Congrats to Kendall!! I didn't get to see the unlimited race, but in the pro-lites - he jumped out with the holeshot and never looked back. Harold made it look interesting coming out of the split lane, but in reality he never had a chance anywhere else. Kendall was just exploding out of the corners and getting a 4 or 5 length lead in the stretch. Mitch got caught in traffic in the first turn and ended up 7th or 8th. He got around them all by about the 13th or 14th lap, but Kendall and Harold were more than a half-a-lap ahead by then.

Kendall is tough when he gets the holeshot. He makes very few mistakes for a 16 year old. (Maybe he's 17 - I don't remember) I can't wait to see how he does this year. Coming up thru the pack to win is a whole different story, but he's proven to be a pretty fast learner.

Congrats to Mitch - Major league pass on Harold coming out of the bowl and never looked back.

Congrats to all the OMAR racers!!
    5 wins
    16 podiums
    27 top ten
    Stuart Family Racing
    Bill #89
    Zach #99
    Nick #78

Originally posted by honda137
    He would do good he needs to get on the tt track. anyway thanks to everyone who came to the race. and baldwin motors are good i havent blown any up got the bike put together on thursday and it runs great.
    Hi Mitch, Thanks for those kind words....Derek says he' gonna try TT one of these days. You rode super smooth last night. Congratulations on your win. You know, there's an exit on I-40 just West of LL's....Exit 137. You need that sign to add to your trophies.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast