Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008 Extreme Dirt Track ATV Racing - RD#1 - Twin Creeks - Live ATV Race Coverage

2008 Extreme Dirt Track ATV Nationals - RD#1 - Twin Creeks - Live ATV Race Coverage

Greenbrier, AR - The Pros are headed to the line for the start of the Pro ATV Main Event.
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

who won there heats

national

fristo was your bike not ready for this weekend??? post something if you hear any results.

didnt get my motor till wed,bill mykey(byrds mechanic) put it together that night,I was going to finish bike yesterday and hea out,but my mom falled down some steps(27) at her house so i spent all day yesterday with her in emergency room,so oh well she comes first there always next time...Im ready though,heard didnt have 20 pro,s, reynolds was rolling in practice.

not even 20 pro's that's bad..thats because he's rode 1000000 laps over the last few months hahahaha...home track advantage. r u going to be at brownstown.. or anywhere next weekend?

i will be at the next one fr sure,and hopefully the rest,This old dog isnt ready to lay down yet,I might go to walnut mx national next weekend.Im trying to call my buddies at greenbrier but nobody.s answering.I like how this says live coverage????

ya live coverage...i tried to call john carlton but no answer. maybe if u were thier u could of had a clean sweep like bellville.hahaha

Mitch Reynolds took the main just ahead of Harold Goodman. Didn't know the 3rd place rider but he way fast, very good rider...came from 6-7th moving in on the 3rd position in the last 2 laps I believe.

I was suppose to get a call for live Coverage, but the call never came, but here are the results.

Pro Class
    1. Mitch Reynolds
    2. Harold Goodman
    3. Brad Riley

Pro Lites Class:
    1. Kendall Webb
    2. Harold Goodman
    3. Mitch Reynolds

Pro Am Unlimited
    1. Kendall Webb
    2. Brad Riley
    3. Chase Snapp
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

looks like kendall has that sparks motor dialed in.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast