Thread: My pictures from the ATV Nationals at Birch Creek.......lots of pics!

My pictures from the ATV Nationals at Birch Creek.......lots of pics!

I joined up on the forum here after hearing the site's name over the intercom several times throughout the weekend. I had definately heard of it before, but finally got around to joining.

I came up to Birch Creek to watch some friends race (open B and open C), and of course to see all of the Pro and Pro-Am classes as well. I came prepared, with a decent camera lens and my DSLR.......and shot over 2200 pictures. I wanted to share, so here are 2 links to most of the pics.....and a few highlights I decided to post.

If you raced and would like to see if I have any more pics of you, or you want the fullsize version.......just PM me. Same goes for anyone else who might want a larger of fullsize shot of any pic I took.......shoot me a message.

Saturdays pics
    Sundays pics

2008 Yamaha YZF 450 SE

real nice pics!

cool pics.
    06YFZ450SE

CT3 MOTORSPORTS
    www.virginiakrawlers.com
    Jimmy Hare #83
    MODS
    Cam Mod,Dr.D Exhaust,Jetted,Ncvq Needle,RedLine Fuel Screw,Power Now,Power Now Plus,Boyesen Acclerator Pump Cover,Lid Off,Pro DeSign Pro Flow K&N System,E Brake Block Off Plate,X Factor Monster Pro Peg Nerf Bars,Pro Armer Bullhorn Bumber,Dr.D Hour Meter,MSR Handle Bars,ProDesign Kill Switch With Pro Armer Mounting Kit,Armadillo A-Arm Guards,Armadillo Full Chassis Skid,15 Front Sprocket.Pro Armer Race Grab Bar.Maier Carbon Fiber Hood.18"Kenda Claw MX,20x6x10 ITP QuadCross.

Nice pics ...
    --
    Off-Road Maniac

Thumbs up

sweet pics

good coverage
    07 YFZ SE