Thread: Wanted: Eton plus 4 or plus 6 rear axle

Wanted: Eton plus 4 or plus 6 rear axle

I'm looking for a good Eton extended rear axle assembly. If anyone has one to sell let me know. Thanks, Dan.

dan
    call billy, he can get you one pretty cheap. i had one he got me on bubbas viper. it was a plus 6 or 8.

Mark
    " A good friend will bail you out of jail but a true friend will be sitting beside you saying.... Dang that was fun"

Mark

Bubba ( son )
    2005 YFZ450, 08 motor,Bike cam, Laeger Plus 2 a-arms, Elka shocks, GYTR Exhaust, Holeshots on Baja rims, AC Pro Pegs, G- Force axle

2009 Sponsor: Asv, SixSixOne. Oneal Racing, Houser Racing, GT Thunder, Nacs Racing, Elka

Okey, Thanks Mark! should I wait till afternoon to call?

yea thats the best time to get a hold of him. tell him its the axle that is on rileys old predator too. he ordered both at the same time. we had switched rileys predator to an eton rear end a while back for the disc brake.

Mark
    " A good friend will bail you out of jail but a true friend will be sitting beside you saying.... Dang that was fun"

Mark

Bubba ( son )
    2005 YFZ450, 08 motor,Bike cam, Laeger Plus 2 a-arms, Elka shocks, GYTR Exhaust, Holeshots on Baja rims, AC Pro Pegs, G- Force axle

2009 Sponsor: Asv, SixSixOne. Oneal Racing, Houser Racing, GT Thunder, Nacs Racing, Elka

Mark, Bought the axle from Billy, he still had one left. Finished installing it last night, and it fits/looks perfect! Matches up perfectly with our 44" wide front end! And the best part is i no longer need wheel spacers. Thanks mark, Thanks Billy!