Thread: Got mine!

Got mine!

Ok, I got mine yesterday. ;D First ride impressions? Very cool! Now it was just a short and mellow break in ride, but it does seem to have plenty of power. The ride is not Rincon smooth, but better then a 400 EX. I have raced/owned alot of quads, mostly hondas so I can gauge it fairly well. I did notice that it likes to push a lil in the turns. May just have to get used to it. At 42, and with some extra baggage, I'm hoping this will keep me riding the sport quads for a while. The weight is not noticable while riding and let me say that this is no utility quad with out racks! It is a sport quad and will let you know that when you start riding it! So far it's a big thumbs up!
    04.5 Dodge Cummins, Bully dog, Airbox mod, Straight Piped, Smokes for some reason
    20' Haulmark Trailer

700XX
    680 Rincon
    Trx 250EX For the big guy!

Sounds cool!! This quad is starting to grow on me. I do wish they would have made one without IRS....... well maybe the IRS will grow on me also!
    1989 250r, LRD silencer, Delta v-force reeds, Keihin 40.5mm PWK carb, k&n air filter, custom air shrouds, ESR 350pv big Bore cylinder, ESR head, ESR trx11 pipe, Janssen Racing Basket, AC front bumper, +4 swingarm, tag bars, Elka shocks

Wife's bike:2005 TRX450r.... Full system Yoshimura tri-oval, Hrc kit, K&N air filter

We picked up ours yesterday to, my dad loves it over his rubicon, We also bought a set of AC nerfbars for a 450r and they bolt right up you just need to cut lil plastics I will post pics soon

Talking

i can see the big smile on your faces cant stop smiling can you.
    2006 trx450r DASA POWER! big bore 13.5 to 1, ported head, bigger valves, stronger springs, race cam, bored carb, stock crank, 4inch swinger, DASA pipe= 64hp to the wheels.

SWEEEEEET! Keep us posted about your next ride!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    08 TRX700XX T-REX
    06 TRX450ER- with 05 PRO-Circuit system
    Ride like you stole it!
    Every day above ground is a good day

• File Type: jpg 1.jpg (17.4 KB, 388 views)

Wow it looks great with the AC nerfs! Can you please post up some more pics man I am really considering getting one of these now. How does the power compare to a 450?

Here is a couple more for ya
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (20.6 KB, 376 views)

• File Type: jpg 6.jpg (18.6 KB, 375 views)

as for a drag race, with my stage 1 HC, 12.5:1 je, full exhaust, intake, dyna cdi, droped one front tooth, and 18's I could pull on him anywhere but he started catching once mine reved out in 5th, He was never more then a few quad lengths away but this was short straight away on gravel and he weights 285 and this is the first time on a race qaud he said he wasnt giving it all, but he should have his pipe soon and I will get a video of us to draging so people can see it power wise but I def. think after he gets it setup it will be just as quick