Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pic's of MX DS450

Pic's of MX DS450

I don't know what happened to my first post but I am doing it again. We have just finished our first of many Can-am DS450 MX builds. The bike was built by TM Motorsports in west palm beach florida. It has DG nerf's, bumpers and skid plate. (thanks Jr.) Epic a arms and axle, Fox racing shox and a ported head, pipe, filter and intake. We will be at the dyno testing all of the engine combo's we have. So stay tuned for some real numbers.

Did you ride the quad yet? With those mod it should rip like hell How different the motor run with a port?

that thing looks bad ***!! Nice work
    www.quadfreestyle.com Your number one site on the web for Quad Freestyle Motocross, featuring ATV Motocross news, ATV freestyle news, forums and blogs!

Graphic Marketing Coordinator
    HPI Racing

Here's what was done to the bumpers to get better flow. I think they may have modded their DG bumpers until ones are made that will offer similar flow....

Also added were shrouds, can you say max breathing???
    Attached Images Attached Images

What intake and fuel controller are u running?

intake & fuel

Originally posted by dbkbushwacker
    What intake and fuel controller are u running?
    I am expecting my PCIII to come in any day now and the intake is a custom TM Motorsports intake that consists of a machained bell from the boot to the box and a velocity filter. We are also working on a compleat different intake system that will make this quad hit so hard off the bottom every one will want it.

tony mommone
    www.myspace.com/tonymommone

Are we able to buy the intake system? And where am I able to buy them shrouds and bigger throttle body? I work at a can am dealer in New Jersey.
    2008 Can Am DS450!
    MOTOWORKS EXHAUST
    POWER COMMANDER 3
    K&N AIR FILTER W/OUTERWEAR
    BRP NERF BARS
    BRP HEEL GUARDS
    PRO TAPER BARS
    RAZR REAR TIRES
    ENGINE ICE

intake

Originally posted by ds450
    Are we able to buy the intake system? And where am I able to buy them shrouds and bigger throttle body? I work at a can am dealer in New Jersey.
    well We will have them for sale in a few weeks (the filter and billet piece) and I will post letting every one know that they are ready to ship. As for the different intake system, That will be very expensive and why would you want a bigger throttle body?

What does the different intake system consist of? Im trying to get as much horsepower as I can without going into the motor right now.
    2008 Can Am DS450!
    MOTOWORKS EXHAUST
    POWER COMMANDER 3
    K&N AIR FILTER W/OUTERWEAR
    BRP NERF BARS
    BRP HEEL GUARDS
    PRO TAPER BARS
    RAZR REAR TIRES
    ENGINE ICE

intake system

Originally posted by ds450
    What does the different intake system consist of? Im trying to get as much horsepower as I can without going into the motor right now.
    it is a velocity filter and a billet intake bell from the filter to the boot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast