Thread: ? on 05 predator 90

? on 05 predator 90

I have a predator 90 that wont start with the electric start , It will not even turn over , I have a new battery , and checked all the wires . I can kick start it and it will run for a sec and stall ??? any ideas ????
    2004 400ex +2 laegers works triple rates g force axle axis rear shock herrman +1 stem tag h&h bars rock nerfs jardine slip on ac bumper lsr block off and 250r hood.
    District 3 #49

possible bad stator. common on the polaris 90's. check for spark while cranking it over with the starter, spark plug removed, attached to the plug wire, and electrode grounded. if only sparks for a couple revolutions, possible stator issue. there is a good post on another forum that tells you how to test it. markvette on here can give you the specs also.

THANKS 4 THE INPUT I WILL TRY THAT AND GO FROM THERE . ITS RUNS BUT STALLS OUT AS SOON AS U STOP. GOT ME BAFFLED
    2004 400ex +2 laegers works triple rates g force axle axis rear shock herrman +1 stem tag h&h bars rock nerfs jardine slip on ac bumper lsr block off and 250r hood.
    District 3 #49