Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Fastest Production Atv?

i would like to compare DMCbanshee banshee to a 450 with the same amount of money, i to think that the banshee doesnt get enough respect, motor wise it doesnt get better, it can be formed into anything and motor parts cost way way less, and more power, i hate argueing over people who dont know banshees, all the guys over at bansheehq all stand back and laugh at those who say stuff thats not nearly true about a banshee, and some of the banshees that some guys have on bhq would destroy any 450 that doesnt have a pro rider, the wheel travel of a banshee is too long and narrow, if you put a -2 swingarm and +2 front a-arms on it then it handles much better with the right shocks and tires, most important part. banshee high maintnence NO haha maybe more stuff to do like mix gas and clean carbs, but i would rather do that then have to do valves, 2-strokes are simple and easy and are as reliable as the owner and most people just slack on maintnence from lazyness, pull a plug and mix the gas is all you need to do on a 2-stroke, besides the usualy change oil, 4-stroke you have to do oil filter and takes more oil and a rebuild on a 4-stroke costs soooo much more then on a 2 stroke and again with less power addition to it. flame on i dont care, ill stay back and read and laugh
    Re: Who wants to race?

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by StickerMan
    I want to race someone in the Houston, Texas area. I ride a 250ex and I will smoke any of you guys. I have a twin turbo kit and have about 200 hp and a linkless chain. Here is a pic of me so you can see the front of me because when i race you all you will see is the back of me.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMAO

I thought this thread was about production quads in stock form....not built up banshees.....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456