Thread: IXCR Feb. 24th Roll Call, Come play in the sand

IXCR Feb. 24th Roll Call, Come play in the sand

Okay boys and girls, I've been waiting all winter to post this one! It's time to go racing. We spent Saturday afternoon laying out a track for this race and we are trying to throw in a nice mixture of things for everyone, but be sure to include a bunch of Sand whoops to get you guys ready to go to Florida. I'll tell you that this track is going to be super fast and we are going to start it a little diffrent too. So come ready to rock and roll! We will also be riding on property that is not open to the public to ride on so this will be something cool for those of you who enjoy riding at The Badlands! We are hoping for a huge turn out to get the season started with a bang. So get those bugs worked out and go racing!!!! We'll be glad to have ya!
    2011 GNCC Sport Class Champion

I see you dur
    V-Twin King Quad

weather doesn't look to bad for this time of the year!
    2011 GNCC Sport Class Champion

I am hoping for 40 degree weather. The good thing about the badlands is that is dries up super fast
    V-Twin King Quad

what time does the quads race? a few friends and i are thinking about coming up it about a 3.5 hour drive and we aren't sure what time we need to be there by
    05 450r full sys hmf lt elka front shock axis lt rear, janssen outlaw2 a-arms houser +1.25 swinger pro taper bars gpr stabalizer razr rears razer 2 fronts 4-1 offset douglas shamrocks prm bumper ac grab bar durablue axcaliber axle maier hood fst 500 big bore ims roll foot pegs houser linkage galfer breaklines powermad handguards asv clutch lever
    04 450r stock +revalved shocks ims fornt bumper orange maier plastic big gun douglas beadlocks holshot rear tires and maxis razr 2 fronts

I think the race starts at 1pm

I would get there by Noon at the latest
    V-Twin King Quad