Thread: raptor 250 mods

raptor 250 mods

Hi

I have owned the new 250 since november and i have loved it, i have reciently put on a steering damper and wide axle, aswell as prity much the whole gytr catalouge for it.

But i havnt got any graphics for it and the plastics have been scratching where my knees are, what companies sell decient graphics kits for the 250?

Also i have the standard bumper which is useless, what companies have broung out bumpers for the quad? Mainly looking towards bumpers like blingstar industries.

I also own the gytr silencer for it, but just the standard header pipe, so would a fmf powerbomb fit onto the gytr silencer or would i have to buy the gytr header pipe?

Also would it be worth putting on other accessories such as suspension and a-arms etc, and what companies can you recomend that sell all these parts?

Many Thanks

Harford #450

graphics

idk where u can get graphics but u could talk to "jaksdad" he has a enduro team of 3 raptor 250s and has some pretty sweet graphics on his quad.

08 raptor 250
    gytr nerfs
    gytr full exhaust
    gytr air filter
    gytr jets

you dont want a real stong bumper, in fact i would stick with the stocker. the frame is kind of weak, so you want a weak bumper to take the damage, if the bumper is soilid, the frame will take the force and could bend. just ask pappy
    Planning a comeback...

bradley is correct on the frame being weak, however our gytr bumper crumpled as it should and never even tweaked a bumper mount.....yet the frame bent anyway. you do the math
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Originally posted by Pappy
    bradley is correct on the frame being weak, however our gytr bumper crumpled as it should and never even tweaked a bumper mount.....yet the frame bent anyway. you do the math
    stange, i bent my stocker this weekend, no frame troubles tho!
    Planning a comeback...