Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ITP round #3

ITP round #3

Who's going?
    2006 or so yfz
    2009 yfzR
    sponsors
    Enumclaw Yamaha, ODI grips, Rekluse Z-start clutches, DeVol Engineering, Adrenaline Designs, Sudco, AC Racing, Galfer Braking Systems, Tag Metals, Sunline, Action cycles, American powder coating, Quad-tech,Wiseco pistons, Fly racing, Scott USA, Holz Racing Products, Lonestar, Hyper Xtreme Sportswear, Hiper Wheels, Maxxis and grandpa bill.
    And for the body....... MotoX Nutrition

Ill be there. Racetowns the sickest and my favorite track of all the ITP Quadcross stops.Ill be rollin in practice day on Sat sometime and race sund. Stop and say hi
    Michael Cahill #38
    -Itp Quadcross Series
    2008 Sponsors:MCC,Rc's machine shop NAPA,Maxx ms, IMS, Fluidyne Powersports, DFR,Laker Custom,Janssen Motorsports,Hiper technology

Originally posted by esr250r86
    Ill be there. Racetowns the sickest and my favorite track of all the ITP Quadcross stops.Ill be rollin in practice day on Sat sometime and race sund. Stop and say hi
    Cool........ We will be on the #19 Yamaha's from Washington, and should be there Friday night.
    2006 or so yfz
    2009 yfzR
    sponsors
    Enumclaw Yamaha, ODI grips, Rekluse Z-start clutches, DeVol Engineering, Adrenaline Designs, Sudco, AC Racing, Galfer Braking Systems, Tag Metals, Sunline, Action cycles, American powder coating, Quad-tech,Wiseco pistons, Fly racing, Scott USA, Holz Racing Products, Lonestar, Hyper Xtreme Sportswear, Hiper Wheels, Maxxis and grandpa bill.

Whats your name? Is it reed Pitchnick(sp)? If so I met you at acp..
    Michael Cahill #38
    -Itp Quadcross Series
    2008 Sponsors:MCC,Rc's machine shop NAPA,Maxx ms, IMS, Fluidyne Powersports, DFR,Laker Custom,Janssen Motorsports,Hiper technology

Does anyone think any of the atva and wpsa pros will show up to this race like Wimmer,creamer,nathalie, etc? Since theyre next race isnt till next weekend a sunset ridge I have a feeling that some of the pros might come out and get some good racing in.The last racetown itp wimmer showed up and dominated. It would be awesome to see a great turnout of pros and amateurs!
    Michael Cahill #38
    -Itp Quadcross Series

Originally posted by esr250r86
    Whats your name? Is it reed Petchnick(sp)? If so I met you at acp..
    I'm Reed's dad.............. Todd

It would be nice if the more ntl. pros showed up.
    2006 or so yfz
    2009 yfzR
    sponsors

Alright yea he was telling me about you Todd! Yeah we talked for a while when i was walking the track and he was telling me about his holz/fox setup since i have the same on my trx450r.

And yes it would be nice! I would think there might be chance since its not conflicting with another natl race and its a good chance to make some cash for them so well just have to wait and see!

Im getting all loaded up right now and tomorrow.dont know if im rolling out tomorrow sometime but if not for sure sometime early sat morning. I have about a five hour drive from my house since Cal speed limit with trailers suck! and theres cops everywhere!lol. See everyone there and drive safe!
    Michael Cahill #38
    -Itp Quadcross Series

I will be there, Not rollin in the Rig this weekend just in the back of the truck. We are leaving at around 7 tomarow morning.

Just got back............ Overall, it was a fun weekend. I like the track, except the facilities suck for having a big event. And they need more flaggers.

The track was fun, and very very long.
    2006 or so yfz
    2009 yfzR
    sponsors

pro overall/moto results????
    ??????????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast