Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: brandon34r part2

I spent some time reading the original thread.
    http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthre...3&pagenumber=1

Seeing what has been posted, it's clear to me that there was a shipping issue and you went off the deep end. Your actions are not making things any easier. In fact I bet he's less likely to work with you because multiple User Names and how you try to slam his name.

predator1: I would'nt sell or buy anything from you based on what I've read.

good 4 you dude ive never screwd any one and if the guy i sold parts to didnt get them id at least refund him 1/2 his money under the circumstances but that wouldnt hapend cuz id pay the extra 2.00 for insurance. and if youd look on here youd notice ive bought from a lot of people on here and i always gave credit where it was due .hell after getting screwd on this deal , i ended up buying another set of arms from another member off here .[with no problems ] and a set of plastic from another guy, when i get ill also leave feed back for.so what ever ! i took the measures i did because after talking to him he told me he didnt have time to call post office and see what the hold up was then i was told by another member from this site yfzcentral he has ripped them off to so i did what i had to . so what ever .as said before i kept all p.m.s from him and will send them to anyone to see . why do you think he cant sell on here anymore ???

Originally posted by predator1
    i kept all p.m.s from him and will send them to anyone to see .
    forward them to me.
    www.6gearmotorsports.com

after reading them. sounds like predator1 is just covering his end.....and brandon34r doesn't want to go the extra mile to get the box he packaged.
    www.6gearmotorsports.com

thank you

ive dealt with brandon34r before great guy to deal with im sure hell justify this. This might just be one of those no fault on either side situations. just the risk u take buying parts on a forum.
    Houser Framed Honda CRF450 Hybrid
    Everything houser, Everything custom axis, or walsh, Titanium TC exhaust, etc etc

Originally posted by JR3
    ive dealt with brandon34r before great guy to deal with im sure hell justify this. This might just be one of those no fault on either side situations. just the risk u take buying parts on a forum.
    yup not this time! glad it worked for you but i never got nothing =but screwd for 230

well boys it was a good day today two things happend court papers came in mail today to take this fool to court then i checked my email and paypal decided on mypart and gave me my $$$ back its a good day!!!!! so now i will not have to go to court over this he is still a bad seller on my part though .

Originally posted by predator1
    well boys it was a good day today two things happend court papers came in mail today to take this fool to court then i checked my email and paypal decided on mypart and gave me my $$$ back its a good day!!!!! so now i will not have to go to court over this he is still a bad seller on my part though .
    great
    www.6gearmotorsports.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123