Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: brandon34r part2

brandon34r part2

since last one was locked this guy is a horrible seller as i am speller goin on two months and still havent got parts or $$$ 230.00 he says it was a honest problem that was neither one of our fahlts yet has not made good on it first it was package was damaged now its label came off . either way i never got parts or moneye and he says he aint paying till he gets part s back the parts never leaved his state and he says he contacted them and there going back too him butt he still hasnt got .it take 3 days too get something from ca to wi but he hasnt got parts yet that are in his state whatever good luck too all who buy from him .from what im told im the only one whos been screwd with like this but he hasnt tried too fix in any way and i will continue posting in this section till i get parts or $$$ back good luck guys!

hey, maybe you could go down to wal-mart and tell them the story..bet they would give your money back,no wait they would want the parts back too before they would give you a refund..i know you're upset,but put yourself in his shoes...would you refund money without the parts back...next time insist on insurance....
    Proud DAD of Cam Covil #8
    2011-team Mushin/JB racing/FMF. 90 mod atva
    2010- dcmx amateur champ
    2009-dcmx quad youth and quad blaster champ,85 cc 7-11 B 3rd place,Loretta lynns's 2 nd overall 90 mod
    2008-dcmx quad blaster champ,loretta lynns's 1st overall 90 mod
    8 time dcmx class champ,06 atva national champ,1st place orange crush and big buck gncc
    09 gncc river ranch winner.

calm down take a deep breath cams dad ,its been 2 months never left his state and post office now says it was sent back read the whole story next tim before ya give youre .02

sounds like you need to calm down...i've read the story and i understand completly...you aren't getting your money back until he has his parts,if you keep whining it will probably take longer...everyone is on brandon34's side so just be patient..
    Proud DAD of Cam Covil #8
    2011-team Mushin/JB racing/FMF. 90 mod atva
    2010- dcmx amateur champ
    2009-dcmx quad youth and quad blaster champ,85 cc 7-11 B 3rd place,Loretta lynns's 2 nd overall 90 mod
    2008-dcmx quad blaster champ,loretta lynns's 1st overall 90 mod
    8 time dcmx class champ,06 atva national champ,1st place orange crush and big buck gncc
    09 gncc river ranch winner.

haha funny

ttt

up

The post office would have proof of delivery. If it is proven that the parts were not delivered to the buyer, then he should get his money back. The seller should have taken the insurance, which is very cheap, to cover his own losses. Thats my .02 and I dont know either one of you, so its unbiased.
    88 250R - hill climber
    88 250R - restored and retired
    04 V-Force 700 - big green booger
    01 400EX - winter project
    07 Rincon - so Dad will ride with me

My fifteen minutes of fame turned into a night in jail and 24 hours of community service.

Do they have schools in Wisconsin? If I were you, I would be more concerned with my horrible grammar, and my certain future as a ditch digger because I can't write a complete sentence than spending $230 on atv parts.

If you get the money back, you should consider getting hooked on Phonics.
    04 Camo Suzuki Vinson

you guys crack me up i went too school in acorn oio notice he cant sell anything more

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast