Thread: DS450X pics in action, enjoy!

DS450X pics in action, enjoy!

just thought i'd share with you all what i've been up to on the DS450X sorry for the crummy pics but wer're putting together something special with the good ones. ENJOY

Mod's: RPM Dominator II axle, Motoworks Carbon Race Exhaust, Maxxis Rzr tires.... thats IT!! im chosing to run it like this too, doesnt need anything else to go big!

176ft 11inches

75ft

looking good Jon. I cant wait to see the rath/pep suspended bike tho, gonna take it to a whole new level.

thats kinda big time

That looks awesome. I have to say i think it looks real good for a company when someone like this who takes thier quads to the extremes can go pick up a new quad, slap your average joe bolt-ons to it and go out and be satisfied. Can Am must have really done thier work on these quads. I dont go half as big as these guys and i shoved my honda in the garage as soon as i got it home to change alot more than just exhaust............................Lookin good!! keep it coming
    2009 CRF450 Full TI yosh and Remapped

2001 CR250 Single track bike

I guess those aluminum a-arms are built pretty good then.

Those are some good statements for a professional to make about a stock quad.

TPR