Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rancher OR Foreman???

Re: ..

Originally posted by dukee66
    go with the formen 500 s dont go with that es bull **** its a pain
    ES is actually a pretty simple system and most are trouble free. Better look for a kick or pull start too if you don't trust those electrical things.
    '00 Honda XR400R - The classic
    '05 Polaris Predator 500 - The 450 killer - FOR SALE
    '04 Honda Recon - The yard machine
    '05 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 ES - The plow

Re: Re: ..

Originally posted by TRXRacer1
    ES is actually a pretty simple system and most are trouble free. Better look for a kick or pull start too if you don't trust those electrical things.
    that electrial stuff alwas goes wrong i have never had my luck with it it alwas breaks. the s is the way to go. and the only reason they made that es bs is for girls who cant ride

It's sad when someone can't post a reply to try and help others with a decision in trying to figure what to buy.All i did was say i was happy with the es and now they're made for girls that do not know how to ride.This is too funny.Must be a childish *** punk that posted that reply.Still living at home with mom and dad.And another thing if it is tearing up like that with you maybe you're the little girl that doesn't know how to ride.Next time before you shoot your mouth off,how about thinking about the response you will get back.

i aint shootin my mouth off if ur gunna be just trail ridein ya go with the es but if ur like me trails get boring u do to much off off roading with thows es the thing just dosent handle it. the s is truely bullet proof
    91 chevy 1500
    atc 200x
    05 300ex
    06 sportsman 500ho
    99 foreman 450 s

OK fAIR ENOUGH.Point taken,I gotcha.........

Originally posted by donwon37
    OK fAIR ENOUGH.Point taken,I gotcha.........
    I find it more fun to just poke fun at fools like dukee, they aren't really worth getting getting worked up about. I did enjoy your post describing him, I'm guessing it's spot on.
    '00 Honda XR400R - The classic
    '05 Polaris Predator 500 - The 450 killer - FOR SALE
    '04 Honda Recon - The yard machine
    '05 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 ES - The plow

I guess i just took it wrong.I really didn't mean any harm.Dukee i'm saying this with no harm intended....But did you **** in your pants a lot as a child or something?Just couldn't help but notice the name...........I'm kidding Man........

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234