Thread: Ride from and To airport??

Ride from and To airport??

Was wondering if anyone wanted to share a rental car or just give me a ride to the track friday morning and back to the airport sunday afternoon...

I'd rather not rent a car if I don't have to cause I wont need it...just to get to the track and back...

I'll probably just end up renting car but figured I'd give it a shot...

Let me know!!
    Donna Espensen
    WORCS #42

2009 SPONSORS:
    Carter Powersports
    GoForItGraphics.com (G4)
    FMF Exhausts
    GPR Stabilizers
    Maxxis Tires
    EBC Brakes
    TwinAir Filters
    Fasstco
    StrengthPro
    AmsOil
    Elka Suspension
    ASV

You might get a better response if you posted this over on the Pit, being that the Pit is mainly made up of WA residents.
    Chance Mayfield #171
    Team Money$hot
    Team ILBT2
    2001 Cannondale FX470
    2002 Cannondale Blaze 450
    WORCS Open A/Pro-Am

2009 Sponsors:
    S&S Motorsports, Blackwidow ATV, HiPer Technology, Amsoil, Fasst Company, ODI Grips, Powermadd, ASV Inventions, Regina USA, Four Racing, SixSixOne, ScottUSA, Gaerne Boots, Skorbordz, ProClean1000, RB Components, GoPro

Hey thanks that's a good idea! Figured I would throw it out there...may end up getting a rental anyway. Then I am some others have the option of going into town if we need to or to..
    See ya up there..
    Donna Espensen
    WORCS #42

2009 SPONSORS:
    Carter Powersports
    GoForItGraphics.com (G4)
    FMF Exhausts
    GPR Stabilizers
    Maxxis Tires
    EBC Brakes
    TwinAir Filters
    Fasstco
    StrengthPro
    AmsOil
    Elka Suspension
    ASV

Re: Ride from and To airport??

Originally posted by adrenalinefreak
    Was wondering if anyone wanted to share a rental car or just give me a ride to the track friday morning and back to the airport sunday afternoon...

I'd rather not rent a car if I don't have to cause I wont need it...just to get to the track and back...

I'll probably just end up renting car but figured I'd give it a shot...

Let me know!!
    Troys doing the same thing going home Sunday.
    Donna ,whens your flight? Maybe you can hook up with Troys ride if they are OK with it.
    Not helpful getting to the track though.
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

I depart Las Vegas at 7am and arrive in Sea at 9:40 on Friday

and I depart Sea at 7:20pm and arrive back in vegas at 10:35pmI may end up just renting a car...I thought about just taking a cab but my luck I'd get stuck in traffic and run the meter up!
    Donna Espensen
    WORCS #42

2009 SPONSORS:
    Carter Powersports
    GoForItGraphics.com (G4)
    FMF Exhausts
    GPR Stabilizers
    Maxxis Tires
    EBC Brakes
    TwinAir Filters
    Fasstco
    StrengthPro
    AmsOil
    Elka Suspension
    ASV

I wish we had a better airport here. There is NEVER good flights out of Boise to ANYWHERE!
    Troy leaves at 6pm on Sunday.
    I just found out today he gets to travel round trip with me for round 5! YAY!

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play

NICE!!!

Traveling is always nicer with someone riding co-pilot...or with a bunch of funny people!!

RoadTrip!!! Should Be fun...I'll probably be making that drive by myself...woohoo

4Th round if almost here...I'm stressing a lil bit cause my bike is torn down and getting fixed as I blew it up...sucked in a bunch of sand in Havasu...

The hose that goes from my airboot into my motor/crankcase came off at some point over the weekend!!

It has to be done by friday so I can drive it to St/George.... hope its ready
    Donna Espensen
    WORCS #42

2009 SPONSORS:
    Carter Powersports
    GoForItGraphics.com (G4)
    FMF Exhausts
    GPR Stabilizers
    Maxxis Tires
    EBC Brakes
    TwinAir Filters
    Fasstco
    StrengthPro
    AmsOil
    Elka Suspension
    ASV

Oh man that sucks!!
    Chance is doing a rebuild too!!
    Were experimenting with some things on Brandons,he has some belt issues last round .
    I hate doing that right before a race .
    lol

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Originally posted by QuadJunkies

Chance is doing a rebuild too!!

AHHH!!! haha

I'm so freakin anxious. I have to build my second bike almost completely....but the beginnings of that bike are 1,400 miles away in Puyallup, WA....it sucks to be sitting here, thinking of everything I have to do...But still have to wait till next Monday to even start on it!

....It's safe to say that there is a slight possiblility of me not making the deadline, lol.
    Chance Mayfield #171
    Team Money$hot
    Team ILBT2
    2001 Cannondale FX470
    2002 Cannondale Blaze 450
    WORCS Open A/Pro-Am

2009 Sponsors:
    S&S Motorsports, Blackwidow ATV, HiPer Technology, Amsoil, Fasst Company, ODI Grips, Powermadd, ASV Inventions, Regina USA, Four Racing, SixSixOne, ScottUSA, Gaerne Boots, Skorbordz, ProClean1000, RB Components, GoPro