Ok, I've got a horrible sound coming from the engine, and I've had it tore down 2 or 3 times since I bought it in July, it's an '03 and it sat at a dealership for about a year before I bought it, so after an hour or so on it, I hear some nasty nasty sounds and tear it down, I find that all the bolts that hold the one way clutch in were threaded out and broken off. Sp the cases were split, the engine was cleaned and flushed. Had it machined, drilled & tapped and new grade 6 bolts put in, inspected the tranny and it all looked good, I've heard about them dropping 3rd and 4th, so I made sure all looked well, thought it was fine. Well about a week later my starter went haywire and was turning over with the motor at high rpms, ruining my starter and turning my one way clutch with it, and it gaulded it to the flywheel, causing the engine to lock up when the starter fried... So I took the flywheel and the one way clutch to the machine shop again, and they basically just cleaned the surface with scotch-brite and that as long as my starter wasn't screwing up it shouldn't happen again. I'm not having any other trouble other than the rattling nasty sound from the bottom end, and it still does it, only under a load and usually not at top end ever... I am probably gonna end up replacing the one way clutch, but I'd like to know if anyone else has had to do this before I sink $200 in a part I think might fix it, so anybody who's had problems with it, I'd like to know if I'm on the right trail or if my machine just has it out for me, thanks guys.