Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FMF vs Motoworks exhaust

FMF vs Motoworks exhaust

I've narrowed my choice down to these two, so I wanted to get some input from everyone.

Which one and why?

Thanks

Scott,
    This is Johnny with Motoworks. I feel that our quality and performance is the number one reason to buy one. We are the factory team for CAn Am and I guarantee that you will be satisfied with our exhaust. We test our Can Am pipe weekly always coming up with the most horsepower we can achieve. The input from Josh Frederick has been awesome.

Johnny, what kind of power output increases are you seeing. There is such a limited number of manufatures im not really sure what to do. I dont know if i should wait, or just buy one and hope for the best

We are getting 6 hp on the top end. The best part about our exhaust is the bottom end it produces. The DS comes stock without a lot of bottom end. Josh really likes the pipe we are running. We have spent a lot of hours getting this thing right. I guarantee you will like it. If not send it back.

thats a ballsy claim right there and im glad you have faith in your product like that! great to hear and motoworks might just have my business for that one comment right there! Mad props to motoworks

We have not had any complaints. The DS is awesome and it is easy to make power. The exhaust definitely works. Call me at Motoworks and I will be happy to talk to you about it. Motoworks.com.

You have my business.

Are you guys selling the fuel contoller?

What are you using to tune the factory bikes and does it allow timing to be adjusted?

Maybe bikes are different, but in the car world, timing is equally as important as fuel and none of the controllers allow you to adjust it.

Thanks

We do sell an FMI to adjust the fuel mixture. I do not know of anyone who has a product to adjust the ignition. We use the factory to adjust our ignition curves. That adjustability does make a huge difference. But that is in a different real tham bolting on performance products.

so with your pipe you have to buy the fuel controller or can you just cut the pink wire.

also, how about a dyno chart so we can see just what the gain looks like on the bottom end.

My FMF system (well it's my buddy's bike but I'm his "mechanic") should be here on Friday and bolted up that night. Saturday evening I'll let you guys know how it performed.

Johnny--I was under the impression that FMF was the factory sponsor with Epic. Maybe you can clear up my confusion.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast