Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do stock brake lines work with..

do stock brake lines work with..

Does anyone know if the stock brake lines will work with +2 arms? I know they work with the +1.25" arms but need to know if they're long enough for the +2's.
    SPECIAL THANKS TO
    Lonestar Racing 1-800-4LS-RACE www.lsracing.com
    Sprocket Transport www.sprockettransport.com
    www.streamlinebrakes.com

Yes they work make a 1 inch extenion at the tee and they work great
    Attached Images Attached Images

I heard KOQ RACING is selling those a-arms and the brake extenders too. they look sweet

Yes they are we build them for KOQ. And they work are working great.

So the 1" extenders are required? How do you contanct KOQ and how much are they?
    2004 DVX 400
    -FST 500 big bore/stroker, cams, valvesprings, revbox, ported head, Yoshimura full exhaust, Edlebrock carb, custom airbox/batterybox and headlight eliminator, elka shocks, janssen swing arm, gibson a-arms and steering stem, LSR gusset kit, AC nerfbars and bumper.

2008 KTM 525
    -Rath nerfs and bumper, KTM a-arms, Twin-Air filters, Hiper wheels with razrs, precision dampener, Flexx bars, bored carb, 13:1 CP piston, 806 cam, Weapon exhaust, Renthal chain and sprockets, quad-tech hood, FourWerx parts
    -2009 sponsors-661, Oneal, Works Connection, CP Pistons, SMX Optics, Amsoil, Weapon MX, Twin Air, Renthal, ASV Inventions, Steve's Sports Center, Chuck's Welding and Repair

A arms

Yes the 1inch extenion is for the brake line. the upper a arm uses a extenion.
    Call Tom at KOQ his # is 616-363-1215 his web is [ kidsonquads.prodigy.net ]
    Have chain guilds too.
    thanks Bill

You can call Tom at their shop at 616-363-1215, or e-mail him
    at kidsonquads@prodigy.net

A-arms

Originally posted by ktmbill
    Yes they are we build them for KOQ. And they work are working great.
    So what does a set of the arms come with? And what is the price shipped to So. Cal 92880?

I talked to Tom yesterday, he said they come with +2 lower a-arm complete, +2 upper extender to be used with the stock upper a-arm, aluminum tie rods, and brake line extender. he said they have them on E-bay for 499.00 and 26.00 shipping any where in the country.

Originally posted by national #9
    I talked to Tom yesterday, he said they come with +2 lower a-arm complete, +2 upper extender to be used with the stock upper a-arm, aluminum tie rods, and brake line extender. he said they have them on E-bay for 499.00 and 26.00 shipping any where in the country.
    OK, cool, thanks I will order today. Do you have an initial setting as far as castor, camber and toe in? How many turns?
    Thanks, any info would be helpful!
    Chris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast