Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New Here and wanted to post pics of my Turbocharged 400ex

Originally posted by vAnS_77
    Grand total? There is a 700 turbo raptor out there that produces 77 hp...Thats just insane. Get it on the streets that would probably be the coolest thing since the car....
    77 hp ? there are 700 raptors (858cc) turbo'd pushing 150hp now.

Do a google search for four stroke wars and see who won the king of the dunes.

ONCE YOU GET IT DONE I WOULD LIKE TO GET ONE DONE TO MY QUAD AS WELL. ARE YOU GOING TO PUT A LIST OF EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAD TO GET TO INSTALL IT WITH A LIST OF INSTRUCTIONS OF HOW TO INSTALL IT. I HAVE A FEW BUDDIES THAT I WOULD LIKE TO BLOW THE DOORS OFF OF IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

Originally posted by shadygrady3000
    ONCE YOU GET IT DONE I WOULD LIKE TO GET ONE DONE TO MY QUAD AS WELL. ARE YOU GOING TO PUT A LIST OF EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAD TO GET TO INSTALL IT WITH A LIST OF INSTRUCTIONS OF HOW TO INSTALL IT. I HAVE A FEW BUDDIES THAT I WOULD LIKE TO BLOW THE DOORS OFF OF IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
    You may want to look at my thread. Right now I'm getting all the HD internal parts list so the engine can handle the turbo

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthre...hreadid=378470
    2003 Yellow Honda TRX400EX pretty much stock.

Also this thread is back in 2008 early 08 so I doubt he's on here anymore.
    2003 Yellow Honda TRX400EX pretty much stock.

Modifying a carb for blowthrough is simple, just pressurize the bowl vents and any other vents on the carb as well as increase fuel pressure with boost. The key is using what is called a "pilot tube" this is a tube that is inside one of the boost tubes facing against the flow of air, this is where you hook the bowl vents to.
    can anyone please explain this
    do i take the hose that comes off the float bowl like for overflow and pressurize that (the black one in my pic)
    then hook that hose up to the pilot tube?
    thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

WOW!!!!! speechless!!! Insane. I wish, mine runs about 210-220 oil temps. I have never checked the fins. Good luck and more pics are always good. Steve
    2019 Maverick X3 XDS Turbo R
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

Originally posted by ove_98 tsi
    can anyone please explain this
    do i take the hose that comes off the float bowl like for overflow and pressurize that (the black one in my pic)
    then hook that hose up to the pilot tube?
    thanks

where did you find thet pilot tube?> gone crazy looking for it dont know what it is or where to find it.....
    05 Honda Trx400EX
    Yoshi Exhaust
    Hot Cam Stage 2
    Dyno Jet jet kit Stage 2

06 Honda Trx450r
    Stock

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456