With a little R&D and patience here is the finished PROTOTYPE. note that the turbo is a used piece and the exhaust is not finished but none the less it ripps! you can pull the front tires in any gear at any speed above 6000rpm, at that point boost is almost instant!! I am currently running a wiseco 10:1 piston with a .073" head shim to lower compression to 8.3:1, the cam is a stage one hotcam to bring back the torque with the lowered compression, I am running the stock carb right now jetted with a 46 pilot and 155 main and the needle lowered to the lowest clip. 14psi of boost on 50/50 mix of 94 and 100ll av gas, no signs of detonation on the plug and the wideband says 11.9 at full boost. Stock timing curve too, but unfortunatly the stock clutch wont hold the power at all, didnt last one run and spun!... I have a FCR-39 on the way to really bring out the madness, boost is unreal! Next on the list of mods will be an extended swingarm, and maybe a hinson clutch kit if the barnett doesnt last, hopefully the basket doesn't break. I will be putting it on my dyno as soon as the adapter is fabricated, hopefully next week.
Here are some dirty pics, but pics none the less!

let me know what you think, I am new here, but have been lurking and reading up, and love this forum, great information, and seems to be a great group of peeps here, cheers!!
mitch.