Thread: This Forum Is Kind of Dead!

This Forum Is Kind of Slow!

I had been in the ATVConnection forum for many years, but left because it was getting taken over by the redneck mud bogger, "got to have an automatic so I can ride with a beer in my left hand"/"what me wear a helmet" contingent! A guy from Arizona who rides desert, asked about what quad to choose, and before long they had him talked into buying a big bore monster mud bogger 4X4. What he really needed was something like a Z400!

So, I got away from that site to get a better balance between the sport vs utility, but this site is way quieter than even I could wish!
    Desert- 450R
    Trail- 400EX
    Technical Trail- Rancher 420 and 350
    Kids- Two 250EX's and 90
    Dual-Sport Bike- XT225

Ride Southwest Deserts in the Cool Months, and High Altitude Mountains in the Hot Months!

400ex 05
    250ex 06
    420rancher07
    harley roadking 04
    DOG
    Kung Fu kitty

Highlifter represents the other extreme (mud bogger rednecks), which I am trying to get away from!!!

The average person is just a trail rider, but seem to like the peace of mind having a 4X4 to back them up if they get into something nasty out there (so they aren't willing to make the jump to a sport quad). They don't need a monster mud bogger, a big bore, a farm work tractor, or something that costs almost as much as a Rhino.

That is why the Rancher is the best selling quad of all time...it is really what the general public wants and needs.....just a sweet handling little trail quad....not to big and not to small!
    Desert- 450R
    Trail- 400EX
    Technical Trail- Rancher 420 and 350
    Kids- Two 250EX's and 90
    Dual-Sport Bike- XT225

Ride Southwest Deserts in the Cool Months, and High Altitude Mountains in the Hot Months!

wow you really like that term redneck........i know a lot of rednecks that would do anything to help someone.

i like having all my bases coverd....when it really nice out its the harley or my 400ex

nasty...... it the rancher EFI IS SO SWEET
    400ex 05
    250ex 06
    420rancher07
    harley roadking 04
    DOG
    Kung Fu kitty

You Must Be A Woman, If Not ,You Sure Do Gripe Like One. Gripe Because You Think Redneck Mudboggers Are Taking Over A Site When They Voice Thier Opinion, Come To A New Site And Gripe Cause Its Kinda Dead..WTF? No Happy Medium? I Could Not Agree With jrafter More. Us Redneck Boys Are Some Damn Good People, And Not All Rednecks Are Mudboggers-Not All Mudboggers Are Rednecks. I Am A Trail Rider, But I Do Enjoy Riding And Drinking A Frosty, Cold, Adult Beverage. As Far As The Guy In Arizona , If He Is That Brain Dead That He Dont Know What Kinda Atv He Needs To Ride In The Desert , He Deserves To Be On A Monstor Mudbogger. There Are Two Types Of 4 Wheelers Sport And Utility. It Dont Take A NASA Rocket Scientist To Look At Both Types And Figure That One Out. Did I Cut The Response Volume Up Enough For Ya ? Of Should I Crank It On Up A Notch Or Five?
    Ride Red Or Be Towed Home