Thread: advice on buying new quad

advice on buying new quad

is the 500 4man much more powerfull than the new rancher. I want to get my wife a quad of her own. I have an 02 rancher and it has been great never a problem . But im thinking about getting a 4man just for more power. What do u think

If you like the Rancher 350, you will LOVE the 420!!! It is better in every way!

One of the magazines did a review of the Foreman 500. They said they had along a Rancher 420 at the same time, and the Rancher was "WAY MORE FUN". I think she will prefer the machine that is "more fun".....

I see the Foreman 500 as a great work quad, but not so much as a trail machine.

thanks 4 the advice we went with the rancher and she loves it. I am really impressed with the power that new motor is strong.
    02 400ex
    07 rancher 420 wifes ride
    02 Rancher
    03 F-150 4 in. lift 35x12x16 BFG's locked
    1973 Harley Sportster hardly a stock bike

I have a 2WD Rancher and a Recon. Friends have a Rincon and a new Foreman (among other things). For the kind of riding we do (wooded trails) I think the Rancher is just right with regard to handling and power. I wish the Rancher was 4WD, but I have a winch in case I get stuck, and thus far it has gone everywhere the others have. If I was to get a new 1UP ATV, I'd certainly consider another Rancher.

Your wife will like the 420 Rancher for sure

+1 on the Rancher as a good trail machine. I ride the Rubicon and like it is a work/utility quad but the Rancher that my son rides is a better trail machine IMHO. The new Rancher (his is an '05) is even better yet..