Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: brandon34r

Originally posted by puddle jumper
    i tried too buy a few parts a arms and hand guards from this guy and he never returned my email till i was like i guess ya dont want my moneye then was like relax dude i allready sold them then tried too buy hanguards and he never answerd me butt im kinda glad he didn t after hereing all this . i think predator 1 has a legiteament claim seeing he never got and now the brandon 34r is holding his moneye till he gets them. after he worked out all the it does kinda sound fishy ...just my .02cents..........did you ever get youre moneye our parts predator1?????
    i am not taking anyones side on this, as i do not know exactly what happened or what went on. idk who is right or wrong, or maybe it was just a misunderstanding. after reading this thread, i would like to point somethin out to you brandon....puddle jumper just joined this past month and only has 5 posts. look at the way that him and predator1 both misspell "moneye". its not like its a typo b/c they both misspelled it the same exact way more then once. predator1 couldn't spell to begin with and he still couldn't spell under his second user name. then they were both kinda saying the same thing in that you sold the products to someone else. he then goes to say he backs up predator1...hmm i guess so since you are predator1 im not trying to dog on you predator1, but its kinda obvious.

it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that out. why would u do that? from your posts, spelling, and horrible grammar(i know mine aint near perfect, but damn i couldnt even read half of what you wrote), and your bad attitude about resolving this, i dont think your 30 something years old as your profile states. matter of fact, i know your not. you sound like maybe your about 14 or 15 years old. your probably a little older then that, but sure as hell are acting like your 14. again im not taking anyones side and wasnt tryin to flame you predator1, but its kinda obvious. good luck hope yall work everything out.

ok im sorry predator1, but after re reading both your posts from diff usernames, you are a straight moron and need to grow up. seriously kid. do u have nothing better to do then harrass someone for a misunderstanding. the more i read over this post, the more you point out that you were the idiot and werent trying to resolve it. you just make yourself look like a total assclown in this thread. get real.

edit: and one more thing just to make you look like a complete fool, look at all your posts under the puddle user name. ALL 5 of them are replying to brandons posts. something smells fishy? i think its your upper lip, kiddo.

another edit: yes i am taking the time to do this, b/c after reading all this i just realized your nothing but a moron predator1. your just trying to manipulate this guys reputation on the board cause u have nothing better to do. it seems like the other guy had a good transaction with him.

check it another thing to prove this is him..... look at the way he misuses the word "OUR" instead of "OR" on both user names....
    posted by puddle jumper- "did you ever get youre moneye our parts predator1?????"

posted by predator1 in his first reply to the thread- "well either way didnt get package our all the moneye back "

oh and predator1- dont be mad that your being exposed for the idiot that you really are!!

i said i wasnt taking anyones side in the beginning of my post but once i discovered all this crap i can deff see whats going on and deff take brandons side. and anyone who reads this will see my post in here and realize what an idiot that guy really is. good luck tryin to resolve with this idiot, brandon. let me know if i can be of anymore help. idk how you didnt notice it was the same guy.
    05 450R--
    dasa, 02 crf cam, K&N, port & polish, renthal, AC

THANK YOUU!! for pointing that out yzrida.I never looked for that stuff.It's pretty bad he would have to go through all that trouble to make another name since he didnt really go though all that trouble to help me out.

ip addy is also the same.

predatorneedstolearntospell, please clean up your act regardless of how this situation came about. even if you were 100% correct, noone will take you seriously because you are coming off like a complete peckerwood.

i also have faith in brandon that he will make things right once he gets the full scoop from the post office. these things can seem to take forever and i wouldnt refund money either until i had it all sorted out myself.
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

thanks alot pappy,hopefully the more people tell predator the same things i've been telling him,he will actually understand and listen.I can fully assure anyone that I will give a full refund but I cant justify doing so until I get my box back!

Originally posted by brandon34r
    THANK YOUU!! for pointing that out yzrida.I never looked for that stuff.It's pretty bad he would have to go through all that trouble to make another name since he didnt really go though all that trouble to help me out.
    no problem. let me know if i can be of anymore help. btw, how old is this kid? from the looks of it i would say hes about 12-13 years old. im sure a little older, but thats how old he acts and spells.
    05 450R--

well his profile says hes 30 or close to 30 so I dunno...

Ha Ha, this is so funny! Not that you have to deal with this Brandon, but because this kid is busted!
    John, 300EX, 2-250Xs, TRX90, ATC70, 3 JD sleds, 17.5' Hydra Sports boat, 2000 Ford F350 Lariat Crew Cab Diesel with a DP Tuner 3 pos. chip

Special thanks to Kenny for helping us with my sons project quad!
    BK Performance
    Custom Powder Coating

Originally posted by brandon34r
    well his profile says hes 30 or close to 30 so I dunno...
    ha he is deff not 30. you can tell just by the way he acts and his spelling and grammar. hes about 16 at the oldest i think.

Originally posted by quadfamily
    Ha Ha, this is so funny! Not that you have to deal with this Brandon, but because this kid is busted!
    ha i know. i was lookin at this post last night and was like waiiitt a minuttee.... and then i just proceeded to make him look like a complete idiot. its funny cause in the orignal thread that brandon posted the stuff up for sale he was accusing brandon of using multiple user names. and now look at him. this is why kids like that just shouldnt be allowed on the internet
    05 450R--

Thumbs up

I just bought some YFZ shocks from brandon34r.

They were shipped in less than 24 hrs. of payment, got here in 2 to 3 days, and were exactly how they were described.

What more could anyone want? A smooth transaction, with quick shipping.

Thanks Brandon!!

PS: You can send me a refund, but I am keeping the shocks!
    '03 Raptor 660

hahaha you guys are funny i didnt know i was in school its called short hand you dumbass [yfzriduh] haha and if any you punks wana come up north here ill show ya how old i am ive bought a bunch of crap off people on this site and many others and never had a problem all my stuff in my profile is true i dont gotta hide behind the screen like others on here .and thats the reason i posted under a different name so i could get brandon34r,s info. he told me once i didnt get the parts he didnt have time too find out where the arms are and i was on my .that shows rite there what kinda seller he is and guess what still nothing .anyone that wants to see this i can forward too you . to all who have had good dealings with him youre lucky and im glad for you. good luck too all who deals with him.......................... youlll need it !!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast