Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: brandon34r

one word sums you up..."tool".When are you ever gonna grow up and face the fact that I am not scamming you.I'm almost positive its going to take awhile for the postal service to ship me my a-arms back.I told you that you would be the first to know when they arrive and i'm gonna tell ya again.

oh yeah by the way..moneye isnt short-hand for money,and neither is our for or.

kinda funny how you say it didnt even make it out of youre state and its takeing so long too get back too you first there was a hole in the box now its label came off and all this coulda been avoided if ya didnt be such a dick in the beginning and just find out what happend to it . i wouldnt doubt that ya allready got it back and dont have the money! wow i spelled money rite next time ill use word perfect so all the hillbillys from la know what im talking about

Originally posted by predator1
    ....next tim ill use word perfect so all the hillbillys from la know what im talking about
    " hillbillys from la "

MUHAHAHA! This gets funnier and funnier!

So, are we talking about hillbillies who live in Los Angeles (la), or maybe those Cajun hillbillies who live in Louisiana (la)?

Sorry predator1, I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at your typing.

who is "tim"?
    '03 Raptor 660

damn it 4 got to use word perfect you know talking about spelling that dumb *** yfz riduhh dont know how to spell rider and hes giving me **** about money and or

hahaha you guys are funny i didnt know i was in school
    36 years old and in school huh?

the difference between me spelling rider wrong and you spelling money wrong is i did it on purpose. your an idiot and didnt know you were spelling it wrong. what proves even more your an idiot is that you said moneye is shorthand for money LMFAO. how is it shorthand if its longer?
    kids will be kids.
    im done with you punk. ive already made you look like a complete moron. now go pack your lunch for school so you wont be late in the mornin for the shortbus
    05 450R--
    dasa, 02 crf cam, K&N, port & polish, renthal, AC

at least i dont use eboniks for my name like i said any time youre ready too take a trip up north bring it punk

at least i dont use eboniks for my name like i said any time youre ready too take a trip up north bring it punk
    and your more then welcome to come have a spelling bee at my house
    05 450R--
    dasa, 02 crf cam, K&N, port & polish, renthal, AC

ever hear the old saying: "It's better to remain quiet and appear stupid then to open your mouth and remove all doubt"?
    John, 300EX, 2-250Xs, TRX90, ATC70, 3 JD sleds, 17.5' Hydra Sports boat, 2000 Ford F350 Lariat Crew Cab Diesel with a DP Tuner 3 pos. chip

Special thanks to Kenny for helping us with my sons project quad!
    BK Performance
    Custom Powder Coating

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123