Thread: how fast...

how fast...

ok so i got the xc 525 a few weeks ago but b/c of all the snow i have not been able to ride it, only one tank of gas through it so far. every year at the local speed way theres a grass drag competition that sleds and atvs and dirty bikes compete in for trophies and fun. the question is how fast is my ktm going to be. what will it do against the 450's and the raptor 700's? ? and the drag is only about an 1/8th mile ?
    1987 banshee-fmf pipes, k&n filter, bored out.
    2000 banshee- T5 pipes, k&n filter, degree key, lightened flywheel, shaved head, shredder rear tires, fast trekker fronts all on chrome rims, lots of other chrome too.
    2008 ktm 525 xc. bone stock for now

You will smoke the stock and lightly modified 450's. As for the Raptor, you should be sweet, I wouldnt ever worry. I know the YFZ is faster than the Raptor, and the 525 I rode blew my stock motored YFZ out of the water no contest
    #49 Tom Simon

thats good to hear, kind of what i figured but i just wasnt sure. I know there an animal on the trail too!
    1987 banshee-fmf pipes, k&n filter, bored out.
    2000 banshee- T5 pipes, k&n filter, degree key, lightened flywheel, shaved head, shredder rear tires, fast trekker fronts all on chrome rims, lots of other chrome too.
    2008 ktm 525 xc. bone stock for now