Thread: wheelieing autos?

Lightbulb wheelieing autos?

i went riding this weekend with a trail blazer and a grizzley 600. well my friends were gettin jellous cuz they couldnt do wheelies. well they figured it out. they held the front brake in, leand forward and hit the gas and the tires would spin, then they would sit down and pull up and it would do a wheelie. do any of you know a better way to do a wheelie on an auto?
    no more wheeler.. :-/

all i have is a J-Bird (sun bird where the s,u, and half the n fell off... looks like a J-Bird now lol) and a 83 camaro z-28...

thats exactly how we would do em on the neighbors p@#%is

Same here...and by the way...what did you think of the trail blazer is it a good bike like give me a few little flaws and pros here....please....it seems like the most affordable bike out there
    Beauty of this day, misguided painful bliss.
    Lingering sensations, blue skies you kiss.

i dont think its bad. i thought about buying one, but then i decided to get the 300. i suppose the throttle response isnt too good, but that was on my friends. we drag raced and mine always won, with a grizzley 600 then the trail blazer. when long races, if i would let the trail blazer ahead of me, i could pass it easily. but i dont think its a bad machine, but kinda big
    Last edited by cron-ex; 11-05-2001 at 05:54 PM.
    no more wheeler.. :-/

all i have is a J-Bird (sun bird where the s,u, and half the n fell off... looks like a J-Bird now lol) and a 83 camaro z-28...

I bought a new 2000 Trail Blazer and owned it for a year and a half. I recently traded for a 2002 250EX and am happy I did. The TB was heavy, slow, 2 cycle, tires wouldn't hold air, etc... For the time I had it, it was reliable and ran fine, but it just wasn't as fun as the 250EX. My girls thought they would miss the auto on hte TB when I traded, but they both prefer the Honda now.
    2002 250EX
    -Armadillo Out-n-Back Rack

1999 300 4x4
    -Warn 2500# Winch
    -Front and rear towing point

1995 F150 Hauler

If you really want a non-honda quad thats very reliable and affordable look into the Kawasaki Bayou 220. I owned this quad before my 400ex and it was a very good fourwheeler but I thought it was time to step up to the big leagues.
    '00 400ex Black Shockwears AC Pro Peg Nerfs Nac's head light guards K&N filter
    John.S.