Thread: Scrambler 500

Scrambler 500

New member here, just picked up an 08 Scrambler a couple weeks ago. Just looking to get some info on this wheeler. It doesn't have much as far as a following, like the Sportsman models. Any one have one, good, bad or otherwise comments about them, I found a site that sells clutch upgrade parts. Aside from that, and the usual pipe, jet, and cam upgrades, is there anything I can do cheap to get a few extra MPH, and possibly more midrange?

Also has anyone tried to install a Sportsman handlebar headlight to replace the stock robot looking headlights? I was thinking something like that, with a set of PIAA lights under the fenders kinda like the Can-Am Renegade style.

Thanks for any comments, or suggestions.
    Traver

come to www.gen3usa.com, that website is dedicated entirely to scramblers, trailblazers and 400 sports

there is a buddy of mine who has already converted the scrammy headlights to the sportsman headlight assembly
    www.gen3usa.com

Originally posted by rundrave
    come to www.gen3usa.com, that website is dedicated entirely to scramblers, trailblazers and 400 sports

there is a buddy of mine who has already converted the scrammy headlights to the sportsman headlight assembly

Perfect, exactly what I was looking for. Can't wait for my account to be activated.

Thank you.
    Traver.