Thread: DS vs 450R

DS vs 450R

looking at switching from my R to a ds or just wondering how all you guys that switched from honda liked the change.

Yeah I liked my switch from a 450r to a ds450. I think the ds rides alot better and its just as fast as a 450r. With the pink wire cut, the lid off, and the baffle out mine will keep up with a 450r that has the hrc kit and curtis sparks exhaust.
    2008 Can Am DS450!
    MOTOWORKS EXHAUST
    POWER COMMANDER 3
    K&N AIR FILTER W/OUTERWEAR
    BRP NERF BARS
    BRP HEEL GUARDS
    PRO TAPER BARS
    RAZR REAR TIRES
    ENGINE ICE

i just came off my modded honda to a stock ds450 and i feel right at home. if you notice, most of the specs are nearly identical to both quads (wheelbase, seatheight, etc). all hail can-am!
    Thanks to my 08' sponsors
    -----------------------------------
    -CAN-AM BRP-
    -AKRAIX ENTERTAINMENT-
    -DOUGLAS WHEELS-
    -RATH RACING-
    -LAKER CUSTOMS-
    -MAXXIS TIRES-
    -KSA RACING-
    -DG PERF.-

also huge thanks to all my friends and family who have supported me to get where i am today

Man I just bought an 07R 7 months ago and last weekend got to sit on a DS450X, all I can say IS WOOOW !!!
    If its just as fast as HRC honda and has better shocks like everyone says then I plan on having one very very soon, unfortunately I think theres only 1 in northwest ohio
    gotta act fast I guess!
    2007 450r ac propegs. yoshi slip-on. one-industries graphics. T-9 itps black. and itp gncc's all 4
    2005 400ex===gone

if you haven't crashed your not going fast enough!!

i plan on getting a ds next winter and just wondering if it would be worth selling my r and getting one, have you guys had any problems with yours?