Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: 2008 GNCC Series Rd's 1 & 2 Amateur ATV Race Coverage

David Hunsucker works on getting his 450R unstuck as the race came to a close.

Traci and Angel both have a win between them as we head to round 3 however Atwells 8th place finish gives Traci a slight edge and that could be all she needs to refire her engines for yet another championship run.

We saw it all in the first two rounds folks, from weather you would killf or to weather you would kill to get away from! There was always great racing action and the good spirited friendships that thrive at the track. Look for coverage of round three as we will be working hard to keep you updated on all the info!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Great coverage and great pics as always!!!

(and thankfully my frame is still straight and everything in one piece after this race...lol!)

Sweet Pics Pappy. The race was great, I just wish I could've raced, but I pitted for 2 friends of mine, and picked one utility quad rider who did 2 or 3 flips after getting sideways in some mud.

See you In North Carolina in 18 days (16-19 C, first race of 08 for me)
    #49 Tom Simon

Thanks for the great pitting job in GA. tommy!Can't wait until NC.Great pics and coverage by the photographer!Tommy got that yamaha,ha,ha together yet for NC.

Im still waitin on my buddy about a set of nerf bars, but the rear end is Almost completely together, and the front will be done by this weekend. I wanna go riding Sunday to get back in a good groove, but most likely I'll just ahve to smoke your *** in NC without riding for 2 months
    #49 Tom Simon

Keep dreaming tommy thats what you do best.Winner buys dinner?

HAHAHA, that would require me to have money. Im broke, I'll be borrowin 95% of the money I'm bringin with me off my mom. Im gettin my nerfs and hopefully tie rods and ends off an 06 tomorrow, Im goin to Coshocton to get them, my bike will be done by Monday, at the latest
    #49 Tom Simon

Arctic Cat Bumper?

Originally posted by Pappy
    The 12 mile course was wide by GNCC standards and you couldnt go a foot without hitting a palmetto root. The big machines had their work cut out for them in these conditions.
    Yo Pappy I race an Arctic cat 650 like the black one in this photo...do you know how I can find out what kind of bumper this guy has?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011