Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rincon pics

Rincon pics

post pics of ur rincons
    tryin to decide wether to get a rincon 680 or a 450r
    ive rode a 05 rincon 650 i like it alot

i couldnt decide which one either so i just got both just dont have pics of the rincon yet but will post when i get them
    money can't buy skill

yea well i dont really have the choice to do tht but if i did i would

here is some guys bike at mudfest 08
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rincon Pics

Here is a pic of my pug Emma and me on my 07 camo gps its got 26 inch mudlite xl's
    Attached Images Attached Images
    money can't buy skill

i cant belive that people jack their quads up that high all it deos is cost u money in the long run for tires goin out faster and cv joints and all the other driveline parts
    but i like the look of the mudlites on rincons
    i might look into the TRX700XX because its like a trail sport and thats were im confused on what i want to get i ride trails but i do jumps and go fast in fields etc. and i want sumthing that will fit that riding style and i really like irs

take a look at the weight of the 700 its like five hundred some pounds your not at much more with the rincon plus you get 4 wheel drive and it can be ridden like a sporty quad
    money can't buy skill

that is true but ive been riding that rincon and my auto klt110 were u just shift no clutch and i really dont like it as much as using a clutch
    but the rincon kinda makes up with the esp wich i love cuz u dont have to work much and u can let it wind out more than a cvt tranny like on a grizzly etc.

I think most people look at what quad they want and then go riding. I think that you should look at what type of riding you do and then select a quad that fits the bill.

I do some trail riding but mostly tow a good sized mower and haul stuff ina nd out of hunting spots. Though I liked the Rincon and really wanted one, I had to go with the Rubicon because it fit my mission profile better. There still may be a rincon (fun machine) in my future but for my applications, the Rubicon does me just fine.

Truth be told, many of us buy more machine than we really need. The Rancher, in particular the new one, can really accomplish a wide variety of tasks very well.

Also look at who you ride with and what their machines are. I have an 04 450R And an 07 Rancher 420 I got last year. I am trying to sell my 450R cause all my buddies sold their dirtbikes and race quads and got 4x4's. Not much fun always rippin past them then getting stuck in mild conditions.
    2004 Honda 450R

2007 Honda 420 (Rancher)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast