Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 2008 AMA PRO ATV Motocross Nationals #1-Glen Helen Raceway - Live Race Coverage

Just so nobody gets on my case about the "Heather" portion, I have met Heather on a few occassions and talked to many people in the industry. I have yet to hear anything but loving and supportive comments about her. she is and will always be a class act. She is a crowd/fan favorite and my 6 year old daughters ATV hero. She always takes the time to talk to her fans and is wonderful with the kids... We all love you Heather and we missed you at Glen Helen.....
    Integrity is the key to success!!!

I would say that you will see some great racing in pro ama and pro wpsa. You got the rivalry of Byrd and Natalie....The Suzuki team and Pat Brown. The other pros really dont get the exposure they should but I think this year may be a breakout year for some underdogs. Be on the lookout for a privateer rolling in with a Big Rig....he will be hauling a$# this year.

which guy would that be?
    MOTOXTREMES
    the ARMADA
    team motoworldracing.com
    05' TRX 450r
    flexx bars, maxxis,artrax, pro circuit
    pro armor, genX hood (red)
    herrman racing, gtthunder
    spastic graphics

Originally posted by dfesmire
    Yeah, LT80, What dooo you know about this sport...LMAO....Where's TNT when you need him?
    PLEASE, PLEASE don't let him know about this site!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dont go ninjain no body that dont need ninjaing!!!!!

Originally posted by P. Gozinya
    Just so nobody gets on my case about the "Heather" portion, I have met Heather on a few occassions and talked to many people in the industry. I have yet to hear anything but loving and supportive comments about her. she is and will always be a class act. She is a crowd/fan favorite and my 6 year old daughters ATV hero. She always takes the time to talk to her fans and is wonderful with the kids... We all love you Heather and we missed you at Glen Helen.....
    Where was Heather??? It's kind of funny that she wasn't there supporting her man......

Heather and Joe are not together anymore. I did not get an "Official" answer as to why Heather didnt show. As usual Joe hid in his trailer all day and refused to talk to anyone. i can not confirm but the rumor around the races was that Joe had a new, VERY young girlfriend that may be a rider on his team.......Again and just like always joe was nowhere to be found to answer any questions ........
    Integrity is the key to success!!!

Originally posted by dfesmire
    ....Where's TNT when you need him?

Shame on you.
    Go stand in the corner for a 15 min time out.

Originally posted by hasbeenttduner
    Shame on you.
    Go stand in the corner for a 15 min time out.
    AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has everyone forgotten who gave Joe a run for the championship last year Jeremy Lawson AKA THE LAWDOG and all the other great racers who ran the ATVA Nationals. There are great riders from both series and on any given day any one of them could win, a lot of things can happen in a race that has nothing to do with who is the best ,mechanical problems, just plan bad luck, getting stuck in a pile up, anything. It will be great having most of the Pros Back at the National . Our family loves to see full gates and even qualifing. The more the merrier. All I am saying is all the Pros deserve a congradulations because stayin on that track for over 20 minutes is tough on anyone. My hat goes off to all Pros you are a inspiration to all the youth riders.
    This is just my 2 cents
    #7 Christian Horne
    www.christianhorne7.com/

2008 ITP Moose Racing ATVA MX Series
    70 CVT CHAMPION

2012 AMA/ATVA MX Series
    450 C Class - Sozuki 450

Riding in Memory of Justin Brown

Thanks to our 2013 Sponsors
    Specialty Gold Promotions + Maximum RPM + 488 Web Design

well said quadnana, and im going to a national this year so my goal now is going to be to talk to joe. but not about who his girl friend is or why him and his wife split ( which i would stay in my trailer too if people were going to be bugging me about stuff like that) or maybe he stays in his trailer cause thats the way he gets pumped up or calms down after the race?
    MOTOXTREMES
    the ARMADA
    team motoworldracing.com
    05' TRX 450r
    flexx bars, maxxis,artrax, pro circuit
    pro armor, genX hood (red)
    herrman racing, gtthunder
    spastic graphics

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910