Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: 2008 GNCC Round#2 "The General" Live ATV Race Coverage

Originally posted by Pappy
    Enough said, 6 minute's to spare
    Can't wait to see those pictures Pappy!!!
    ~DirtFirst Racing~

Hey Pappy! It was great to meet you in person.

We had fun being "mud fleas" today. My husband was helping morning racers gettting stuck in the mud pit before the finish line and Borich jumped in to help also. I thought that was cool that he did that. During the afternooon race it was obvious McGill was having fun because when we hollered for him when he went by he gave us a cheerful holler back! I also had a blast "directing traffic" through a swamp area to keep the guys from being sucked under. I know how great it is to have those spotters with track conditions like that. It was nice to get a chance to pay back the favor!!!!!
    Angelon400ex

SPONSORS
    MY HUSBAND
    Custom Covers
    FASST CO. FLEXX HANDLEBARS
    GT Thunder
    Maier Plastics
    Spider Grips

#546 GNCC and Mideast racer
    2005 400EX

I never ride alone- God pilots my quad!

http://photos.yahoo.com/atvingwoman

Originally posted by angelon400ex
    Hey Pappy! It was great to meet you in person.

We had fun being "mud fleas" today. My husband was helping morning racers gettting stuck in the mud pit before the finish line and Borich jumped in to help also. I thought that was cool that he did that. During the afternooon race it was obvious McGill was having fun because when we hollered for him when he went by he gave us a cheerful holler back! I also had a blast "directing traffic" through a swamp area to keep the guys from being sucked under. I know how great it is to have those spotters with track conditions like that. It was nice to get a chance to pay back the favor!!!!!
    LOL, I was right in there with ya!
    Jeff Stoess
    Team GATEWAY KORHS
    Kawasaki KX450F

I hope Pappy got some shots of the utilty pole creek crossing.
    2005 Team Cardio Stack Honda 450r

2008 Sponsors;
    Cardio Stack, IMS, GT Thunder, ATV Four Play, BK Performance

Originally posted by national425ex
    I hope Pappy got some shots of the utilty pole creek crossing.

I doubt it, it was pretty far back.
    Jeff Stoess
    Team GATEWAY KORHS
    Kawasaki KX450F

thanks for the coverage guys!

awesome race for the KTM team. hopefully they can keep this going all season.
    Thank you to my sponsors:
    75 Designs, Rath Racing, FLY Racing, Fourwerx, Hinson, CP Pistons, Hoosier Tire, Atlas Brace, X Brand Goggles, Pivot Works, Motorex, H&H ATV, RynoPower, PRP

if anyone got pics of the utility pole crossing-please let me know!!!

Pickens is doing some crazy stuff this year-I want pics to document it!!!

pickens is doing some crazy stuff...and so was hess and mcgill...lol that pole-bridge was wild, i flipped off of it into the creek on the third lap (after getting to that spot twice consecutively because i accidentally cut about 7 miles off the track with a couple of guys...lol)

But while i was down there trying to get unstuck all three of those guys flew right by my head, it was wild. i hope someone has pics of it too!
    Austin Aldridge
    ATVCCS Expert class #2

2008 sponsors:

Elka Suspension, Houser Racing, FMF Exhaust, Fasst company, Moose Racing, Hess Motorsports, Scott USA, Rath Racing, GT thunder, MAC Executive Recruiting, Maxim motorsport

pickens is doing some crazy stuff...and so was hess and mcgill...lol that pole-bridge was wild, i flipped off of it into the creek on the third lap (after getting to that spot twice consecutively because i accidentally cut about 7 miles off the track with a couple of guys...lol)

But while i was down there trying to get unstuck all three of those guys flew right by my head, it was wild. i hope someone has pics of it too!
    Austin Aldridge
    ATVCCS Expert class #2

2008 sponsors:

Elka Suspension, Houser Racing, FMF Exhaust, Fasst company, Moose Racing, Hess Motorsports, Scott USA, Rath Racing, GT thunder, MAC Executive Recruiting, Maxim motorsport

Wish I could have seen where you guys were talking about. My husband and I were walking the track backwards trying to find a good spectating spot and we found a decent one where there was a sharp right turn after a straightaway. This was maybe a mile or less from the finish line. Racers were blowing the turn and then the woods were rutted and it started deteriorating quick. We stayed the rest of the race directing traffic. One really strange thing is that we saw three riders turn around after the turn and go backwards on the track heading straight toward other racers. Never could figure out why that happened.
    Angelon400ex

SPONSORS
    MY HUSBAND
    Custom Covers
    FASST CO. FLEXX HANDLEBARS
    GT Thunder
    Maier Plastics
    Spider Grips

#546 GNCC and Mideast racer
    2005 400EX

I never ride alone- God pilots my quad!

http://photos.yahoo.com/atvingwoman