Thread: fuel filter location?

fuel filter location?

My father has a 2007 Ranger 700 efi and it is has a rough idle and dies. The machine is used for feeding his cows, so he drives through a lot of mud..... and well you know, but no deep water. Was wondering were the fuel filter was located at and if it can be serviced, or if this could be the problem at all. Any help will be appreciated thanks in advance.
    2007 400ex mods: hmf slip on, fmf head pipe, rev box, hotcam stage 1, filter, no air box lid, jet kit, choke removed, 450r shocks, g-force axle, razr 2s, burgard +2 a-arms, Blazin' a trail

Found out that this vehicle does not have a fuel filter. Still do not know what the problem is.
    2007 400ex mods: hmf slip on, fmf head pipe, rev box, hotcam stage 1, filter, no air box lid, jet kit, choke removed, 450r shocks, g-force axle, razr 2s, burgard +2 a-arms, Blazin' a trail

take out your plugs and get new ones. I know if you do manage to file a plug it will act up like that.

Run some efi system cleaner through it - chevron techron
    Teufel

Appalachian Motorsports
    Appalachianmotorsports.com

METZGERHUND MOTORSPORTS

Drain your tank, when you run rangers in water and mud the vent tube can let dirt/water/silt in. Try cleaning out the tank and spray out your fuel pump with carb cleaner.
    I had the same problem and this fixed it. I did find silt in the tank and the vent tube was very dirty on the inside, I actually put a filter on the tube to prevent it from happening again. Hope this helps you.
    07 TLD
    Stock Bore/Stock Stroke
    With a few trick items
    ------------------------------------------
    Our Drinking team has a Racing problem! lol