Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ATV / Motorcycle SWAP MEET

Freak, let me know if you see any cracks in my rear bumper on Saturday. You should see plenty of time back there

We are set for an awesome weekend, The tracks are in excellent shape. I've been adding mulch to the tracks all week to loam up the soil. The weather is also suppose to be perfect with temps in the low 70's.

If you have any parts or entire quads to get rid of this should be the weekend. I've got a ton of new and used atv parts to sell. There should be something for everyone to browse around at. So start cleaning out those old parts now, and I'll see you this weekend.
    Dan Harris #584 Owner/Operator, Breezewood Proving Grounds Inc.
    www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com

Hey Les and Freak,we are coming up this weekend too.See you guys there!

Sounds good Jason. We'll be up sat. morning. Can't wait to see you and Austin. Maybe he can give us some tips.

we will be there saturday FINALLY!!! gotta work sunday but looking forward to seeing everyone
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Glad to hear you'll be out pappy, haven't seen you and the family in a while. I know your buys with the GNCC's, but I'm looking forward to catching up. I'm sure you have a whole trailer full of parts to sell.

Les and Jason, man that was some good riding you guys were doing here on Thursday, you both really stepped it up. I think Les is gonna be the new king of the whip!!!
    Dan Harris #584 Owner/Operator, Breezewood Proving Grounds Inc.
    www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com

dan how much are u asking for those 450r shocks, it figures ure doing this event ths weekend cause im coimming up next weekend ...
    06 ktm300 xcw: trail weapon

99 400ex:
    .FMF megamax
    .FMF powerbomb header
    .10/1 wiesco pistion
    ,protaper se bars
    .Uni filter
    .nerf bars

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death…
    - Hunter S. Thompson

I just heard from my bro...Barry (hondaracer31) went down and was flown out. Kevin is on his way to pick him up now, broken shoulder Glad it wsn't worse big guy and i hope you heal up quick and as pain free as possible!!
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

No kidding! I saw Barry on my way out this evening. Pappy it was a rough day for riders up there today. Not sure why but the ambulance was there at least 3-4 times. Sorry to hear about Barry! I hope all turns out well for him and all the riders that took falls today.

Sorry to hear you went down Barry. Although a broken shoulder is bad, it isn't nearly as bad as what was flashing through my mind reading Pappy's post. Pappy tells a story like my wife...you have to listen to get to the punchline. I am like tell me the ending first and then how you got there.

Barry, please let everyone know how you are doing if you get on the computer. I hope you aren't out of action for too long. I didn't know what a "broken shoulder" meant exactly so I looked it up. As near as I can tell, you broke the bone in the ball and socket portion of your shoulder. Sounds like it can go from a mild break all the way to some serious chit. Needless to say, hopefully yours is on the mild side.
    Operator of South Fork Competition Park near Richmond, VA.
    www.southforkmx.com or "Like" South Fork Competition Park on Facebook.
    2013 CRF450R
    2006 TRX450R

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast