Thread: WORCS video

WORCS video

SAWEEEETTT 3 minute vidoe on WORCS website is up!
    http://www.worcsracing.com/Videos/atv_rd_2.html
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

That was a cool video. Thanks for posting it.
    Raptor 250
    Zachary #80Y

2006 TRX 450ER

911 Motorsports
    GoPro
    DWT
    Oneal MX
    Vertex Pistons

Awesome video!! I wish it were a lot longer because there was so much good stuff at that track. I'm really surprised that there hasn't been more discussion about this round. The Pro race was crazy!!! Talk about an awesome performance on a brutal track! I have to give props to Josh. He was able to dominate like he did only through dedicated riding and conditioning. It doesn't hurt that he's from a little town 30 miles from Mesquite that literally has the perfect WORCS training ground right in his back yard. The desert part of the track was pure evil!! I could barely hold on after lap 3, so for him to race Production and Open the day before and then do what he did on Sunday is nothing short of amazing.
    '00 416ex -- 11:1 Wiseco, stage 1 HotCams, LEXX slip-on w/ modded header, ASR +2 arms, 450r shocks, G-Force axle, FST style cooler, Trail Tech bars and clamp

Temporarily retired from my extremely short (but successful) racing career.

Maybe some IXCR in the near future.

A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have. - Thomas Jefferson

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
    -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Originally posted by F-16Guy
    Awesome video!! I wish it were a lot longer because there was so much good stuff at that track. I'm really surprised that there hasn't been more discussion about this round. The Pro race was crazy!!! Talk about an awesome performance on a brutal track! I have to give props to Josh. He was able to dominate like he did only through dedicated riding and conditioning. It doesn't hurt that he's from a little town 30 miles from Mesquite that literally has the perfect WORCS training ground right in his back yard. The desert part of the track was pure evil!! I could barely hold on after lap 3, so for him to race Production and Open the day before and then do what he did on Sunday is nothing short of amazing.
    Couldn't of said it better myself
    06 LTR-450
    Curtis Sparks pipe, PCIII, CP 14:1 Piston, Hot Cams intake and exhaust cams, Fuel ATV clamp, Rath Bumper, Grab Bar, Nerf Bars, Fasst Flexx Bars, Hiper Fronts, ITP Baja Rears, LSR axle, Powermadd Handguards, Galfer Brakes, I-Shock Re-valve, Precision Stabilizer

WORCS - #67

Sponsors: Curtis Sparks Racing, Alba Action

Josh has been training hard and it shows. No doubt he's the man to beat. He has a strong lead in the points, and a great team backing him. I hung with him for about 30 sec. and told myself there was no way I could keep that pace. Videos never do justice to how rough a track gets in person. I took my wife Maria around the course Sun night in a Rhino and she couldn't believe it. Sean Reddish said the top ten pro dirtbikes all crashed atleast once.
    That track definitly had my #. It's gonna make Havasu look like a freeway.
    Looking for the fountain of youth