Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sponsorship and next season preparation

Smile Sponsorship and next season preparation

Hi guys, I haven't been on here much in a while because I have had a lot of changes going on in my life and been trying out the race scene. I am still so new to it and wondered if anyone had any tips on how to best solicite sponsorship and prepare for the upcoming race season. I have been having a blast racing and would like to give it a full effort next season.
    Thanks for any advice!!!!!!! Angela
    Angelon400ex

SPONSORS
    MY HUSBAND
    Custom Covers
    FASST CO. FLEXX HANDLEBARS
    GT Thunder
    Maier Plastics
    Spider Grips

#546 GNCC and Mideast racer
    2005 400EX

I never ride alone- God pilots my quad!

http://photos.yahoo.com/atvingwoman

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    what i did in the off season when i raced 80s was i took my bike into my basement and ripped it apart till there was nuttin left to it and put it all back together all greased and rebuilt. also u want to keep in shape work out, run on a tread mill this way u won't loose what u have built up from riding. its a pain when u are outta shape and try to race u don't do nearly as good as u would in shape.

Its cool to see a girl racer we have only ever had 2 around here and ones a national womens champ. shes has tons of sposers her names paula shanks. she was so into it racing that when she was 15 she wanted to race so she got a cr80 motor and put it into her 250r frame just so she could start out. she still did good wit that quad. don't let the boyz beat up on ya. haha there nuttin like a look on a face of a boy when he gets smoked by a girl in a extreme sport.
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

Angela, the best thing to do is to make it short and sweet. They dont like reading long drawn out resumes. If you would like I can show you a sample of a racing resume that has worked and is working for me now. email me at brian @mitymocross.com That goes for anyone who would like to see what a resume should look like. I am more than happy to show anyone how to do it and make it look professional. But you do need to have them mailed out by mid November. they have schedules they like to keep and usually your bigger sponsors make their decisions by mid to late Nov. for next season.
    DIRT is a fun four letter word.

I am retired from ATV Racing!!!!

If you wouldn't mind could you send me the resume.
    webmaster@texasatvs.com
    Thanks
    www.texasatvs.com
    ATV Pictures & Videos -http://www.texasatvs.com/mediahome.aspx

2000 400ex Mods: Yoshi RS 3 Exhaust, Shockwears, DG alloy nerf bars, Maier full skid plate and A-arm guards, Aftermarket handlebars + Grips, K&N Filter with outerwear, 10 1" holes in airbox lid with mini filters.

Me also:

mx300ex@hotmail.com

Thanks
    - #48 2004 BLUE YFZ 450 -
    One Industries - AC nerfs - Ac Full Skid - AC Bumper - Pro Design Kill Switch - Shockpro shockcovers - PEP Chain relocator - Bullet Parking block off - Motion Pro Twist Throtle - Cam Mod -

Jetting 170 main - 48 pilot - stock needle 5th clip - fuel screw 2 and 3/4 turns - runs awesome

Me too please O1HondaCR@aol.com thanks

me too please..... bluebanshee2000@yahoo.com

Today we ride the R, Tommorow we ride the 400ex

if your not too busy i'd alos like to se a copy tobyparson@yahoo.com thanks alot man
    06 YFZ 450..all white... LRD pipe, jet kit, lid removed, cam mod

LT JB front end and Ohlins shocks coming before june.

Well instead of constantly typing the same thing out I came up with a better idea. Just go to my website and I installed a sponsorship page. Follow the instructions and you will have the best tool for Racing. www.mitymocross.com/profiles.html Be sure to check out the guestbook on the homepage and let me know if you like what I have done. God luck ladies and gentlemen with the resumes. Be sure to send me a copy so I can go over it with you. Two heads are always better than one.
    DIRT is a fun four letter word.

I am retired from ATV Racing!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast