Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO RUN THE GNCCs

LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO RUN THE GNCCs

Hey there-

My names mark knox i plan on racing the GNCC series from Ga.-the Ironman. I have one guy commeted to racing with me but have a truck that can haul up to 5 people comfortably. and a 16ft car trailer.
    I live 50miles straight east of St. Louis. and for every race but Ga. TN. and Ky. I will be driving down Interstates 70 or 64 Threw Indiana. Also if mabey someone from Mo. or Ky. would be intrested. I live about 90 miles north of paduca Ky. Straight up Interstate 57. I have a safe place that you can park your vehicle for the weekend. Or could meet somewhere along the way.

Im just looking to try and carpool and save myself and anyone else out there some money on fuel back and fourth to the tracks. I would like to leave on friday mornings or thursday evenings, But am always willing change if need be. If anyone is intrested please contact me. either on here, or my cell number is (618)-267-5049

thanks alot
    mark knox
    05 Gt Thunder Trx490r
    WHITEHORSE RACING
    RISSLER EXTEREME ATV
    PRM, AXE racing, FASST bars, GPR, IMS-Roll, DID chains, HRC, JT sprockets, GT Thunder link, Hipers, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Custom Axis, LSR (stem,arms swinger carrier hubs), Axecalliber axil, QuadTech, T&T Racing, Spider, UNI, Pivot works, mxprographx,

WHITEHORSE RACING Trx416ex
    Razor 2's 23"-22"s,IMS tank,Galfer Steal Brake Lines,Denton Stabilizer,Herrmann +1 swingarm,Herrmann Racing Seat latch,Hotcams Stage one,Port and polish,Dynojets,Wesico,Tag Bars,PRM Bumper,PRM Skids,Rad carriers,Spyder grips,All Balls,LRD Exhaust,Green Frame,Stock Red Front Plastic,Gray Maier Rear Plastics ,Elkas Shocks Up Front,STocker Rear Shock,Blown elka rear in the shop!

Knox Racing 1987 trx250r (under construction)

Would you mind stopping in Pa on your way to races?

well see what we can do bart! U talked to danno latley?
    05 Gt Thunder Trx490r
    WHITEHORSE RACING
    RISSLER EXTEREME ATV
    PRM, AXE racing, FASST bars, GPR, IMS-Roll, DID chains, HRC, JT sprockets, GT Thunder link, Hipers, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Custom Axis, LSR (stem,arms swinger carrier hubs), Axecalliber axil, QuadTech, T&T Racing, Spider, UNI, Pivot works, mxprographx,

Razor 2's 23"-22"s,IMS tank,Galfer Steal Brake Lines,Denton Stabilizer,Herrmann +1 swingarm,Herrmann Racing Seat latch,Hotcams Stage one,Port and polish,Dynojets,Wesico,Tag Bars,PRM Bumper,PRM Skids,Rad carriers,Spyder grips,All Balls,LRD Exhaust,Green Frame,Stock Red Front Plastic,Gray Maier Rear Plastics ,Elkas Shocks Up Front,STocker Rear Shock,Blown elka rear in the shop!

mark you spell extreme like this not extream.......... just lettin you know...bio bio
    06 YFZ 450- Derisi, fox, MXP, AC, IMS, HMF, FASST CO, HIPER, MAXXIS, more to come...

A Big Thanks To My 09 Sponsors:

Santo Derisi
    IMS
    SIX SIX ONE
    TAG
    SUNLINE
    ROYAL
    FILTRON
    MOTO X-PERTS
    more to come.....

Would you stop by Glenwood springs, Colorado (90 miles west of Denver, Colorado) on your way to Sparta GNCC. Never been to a GNCC before Thinking about running the 4X4 open class.
    2006 Honda 300EX
    2008 Honda 450R

God is good. all the time

well beny- ill see you at the track and we will talk about it! Howd that 300 ride today? U give it to that new set-up on your bros 250r??
    05 Gt Thunder Trx490r
    WHITEHORSE RACING
    RISSLER EXTEREME ATV

bump still looking had a guy back out on me cuz of a new job.
    05 Gt Thunder Trx490r
    WHITEHORSE RACING
    RISSLER EXTEREME ATV

Iv had some guys back out- so im still looking. please call if intrested in spliting fuel. let me know by around 5pm thursday sept the 12th. if i dont hear anything i will be headed to W.V. in my nissian car and trailer.
    05 Gt Thunder Trx490r
    WHITEHORSE RACING
    RISSLER EXTEREME ATV

HEY MAN I WOULD LIKE TO ALOT BUT MY DAD IS GOT TO COME. WE LIVE IN TN LIKE 50 MILE FROM NASVILLE. I HAVEN'T RACED GNCC SERIES AND WOULD BE REALLY NERVES BUT I WOULDN'T LIKE TO GO BY MYSELF. SO I MIGHT TAKE U UP. I GOT TO ASK MY DAD FIRST CUZ HE IS MY PIT GUY LOL. I HAVE RACED MID-SOUTH HARE SCRAMBLE AND TORCS AND SORCS AND IM GETTING PRETTY GOOD. SO MAN BLOG ME BACK AND WE WILL TALK ABOUT IT... AND WE WILL HELP ON GAS IF WE GO......
    AFRO

Finally someone close to me who wants to race GNCC...I live in Clay City if you know where that is about 35 miles east of Salem...right now i am planning on buying a new quad and just wanting to race the ironman...i cant race anyothers because im getting married two weeks before the ironman on oct. 10...but right now i plan on going to it racing or just watching and taking some pictures...well il get back with you later on once i get the new quad and am ready to race...hit me back up whenever im on here about everyday
    1996 Warrior--Sold

2008 Suzuki Z400--on the way

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast