Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: I-20 Pre race chat

Riding Manchester state forest in Sumter SC for the I-20 race practive if anyone is interested. Going early Sunday. temps in low 70s with no rain expected. Yippeeee
    Angelon400ex

SPONSORS
    MY HUSBAND
    Custom Covers
    FASST CO. FLEXX HANDLEBARS
    GT Thunder
    Maier Plastics
    Spider Grips

#546 GNCC and Mideast racer
    2005 400EX

I never ride alone- God pilots my quad!

http://photos.yahoo.com/atvingwoman

Im going to be the C25+ champ this year!!!! is that enough trash talk GUMP. (i know i know i say that every year) at what point in your racing career do you just throw your hands up and say "I SUCK AT RACING" lol ill see everyone soon. rick
    MY RIDE: 04 450r
    08 sponcers: BIG BALLS RACING, AND ME

MIDEAST # 313

you don't suck rick, your just speed challenged.... i tryed saying i suck the first yera of racing....

got my new gt thunder front end put on, A arms and shocks.... took it for it's first ride today, well the left side shock bolt must not have been tight enough, it came out and my shock dropped and hit the ground and bent the steele shaft straight backwards, right hear a week before the race.. laz is in indy for the dealer show.. but i still get ahold of him through johnny g .. laz says send my shock back 1 day air and he'll garuntee i have a shock to race with even if he has to send me the one on his quad... that's customer service there !!!!

that bites bad gump hope you get it fixed by sunday. I'm ready to ride with you this sunday.
    2004 Arctic Cat DVX 400
    2005 Polaris Predator 90
    2008 Kymco Mongoose 90 Factory Sponsored

Originally posted by firemanatv
    that bites bad gump hope you get it fixed by sunday. I'm ready to ride with you this sunday.
    sure does.. thanks for offering to haul my bike, but i'm gonna have to drive anyway, so i guess i'' just haul it.. thanks anyway, but if something happens i'll call ya now that i have your number...

gump im not speed challenged i just really have bad luck. like now i cant get my bike to run rite.
    MY RIDE: 04 450r
    08 sponcers: BIG BALLS RACING, AND ME

MIDEAST # 313

Dad i will put your bike in the bed of my truck and you spilt the gas with me.

oops!

Gump, this Ron. The "falling shock" really sucks. Just getting it new, then for it to fall out. But you are right about Laz, that is excellent service! Hope it works out and see you sunday.
    Angelon400ex

SPONSORS
    MY HUSBAND
    Custom Covers
    FASST CO. FLEXX HANDLEBARS
    GT Thunder
    Maier Plastics
    Spider Grips

#546 GNCC and Mideast racer
    2005 400EX

I never ride alone- God pilots my quad!

http://photos.yahoo.com/atvingwoman

Talking

[B][SIZE=3][FONT=times new roman][COLOR=red]WAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Man am I ready to go racing and have some fun, looking foward to sporting my new quad and graphics and outfit and hood and wheels and just getting back to ridding. look foward to seeing everone in SC.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast