Thread: Shocks

Shocks

Anyone get there stock shocks revalved yet? Or anyone have any recomendations on places?

I want to get mine done soon because the front arnt too bad but the back is really soft for me. I have to much sag and I tried to get it right but where the springs needs to be for it to be right, the quad has no free sag at all.
    2008 Can Am DS450!
    MOTOWORKS EXHAUST
    POWER COMMANDER 3
    K&N AIR FILTER W/OUTERWEAR
    BRP NERF BARS
    BRP HEEL GUARDS
    PRO TAPER BARS
    RAZR REAR TIRES
    ENGINE ICE

Heck with that! Just got get a Fox Podium X http://shop.epicracingproducts.com/F...p/fox-2001.htm
    Waters Racing
    Team Epic Can-Am #95 DS450

Can-Am, Epic, BRP, FMF, Maxxis, Fox Racing Shox, Douglas Wheel Technology, MotoX Nutrition, Tsubaki, Falicon Cranks, CP Pistons, Tag Metals, Quadtech, Velocity Filters, Precision Racing Products and Team RPM

hahaha revalve is a bit cheaper alternative! haha but id look into gt thunder, they always do some very high quality rebuild/revalves! and if your lucky laz might not have a bike and talk to him about a linkage!

Re: Shocks

Originally posted by ds450
    Anyone get there stock shocks revalved yet? Or anyone have any recomendations on places?

I want to get mine done soon because the front arnt too bad but the back is really soft for me. I have to much sag and I tried to get it right but where the springs needs to be for it to be right, the quad has no free sag at all.
    www.moto-xperts.com
    Honda TRX450r

GNCC racer

I wish I had the money for the fox podium.... I will probly end up getting it but not any time soon.
    2008 Can Am DS450!
    MOTOWORKS EXHAUST
    POWER COMMANDER 3
    K&N AIR FILTER W/OUTERWEAR
    BRP NERF BARS
    BRP HEEL GUARDS
    PRO TAPER BARS
    RAZR REAR TIRES
    ENGINE ICE