Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Outlaw 525 vs KTM 525

Originally posted by bossman525
    QUIT BASHING MY QUAD???? what have you been doing on this whole thread? you have been bashing other peoples quads and polaris brands. you know, i really dislike people like you. you get on a thread and start being a *** just like a certain raptor owner that we all know hear. so i will tell you what i told him, if your that jealous of the outlaws, go out and buy one. what, and yfz's dont have problems? i know the awnser to that. YOUR yfz has know problems, right? now make yourself useful, and go clean your room little boy
    Its NO problems not know. WE have spell check for a reason dip$hit. Poolaris' are pieces of $**** and everything goes wrong with them. Theres no point in arguing(sp?) since I'm in a polaris section. Go F**k yourself. Exriders is going downhill with all these ***gots that have signed up, but w/e Im out and not comming back to this $hithole. Peace.
    '08 KTM 450 XC
    '08 Outlaw 450 MXR
    '07 KX450F
    '07 CRF50

Wow, I am deeply saddened!
    07 Polaris Outlaw 525
    HMF * AC Blackline * K&N * EHS * ProTaper * Oury * PRM * Pure Polaris * Kenda * Skat Trak * Moore Power * JD Jetting * KTM Hard Parts * Pingel * Maxxis

Originally posted by atvrider23054
    haha, now your just being full of yourself. How can you know how good/bad I am at riding..? All im saying is that I've had a predator and just about all the bearings tie rods... were shot after a year and my good friend has an outlaw 500 and the samething happened to it. Maybe its because we ride every day and dont take it too easy like some cream puffs on this site. And oh yea anothier kid I know has an outlaw 525 and its always at my house being fixed with the regular, bearings tie rods ect. So just about everyone I know who has a Polaris, their quads turned to ****. I mean on my friends outlaw 500 the plastics rubbed too muching into the radiator and rubbed a whole in it. Now what kind of $hit it that hahah. Ive never seen that before.
    Before you bash someone for their grammar and spelling you should make sure your house is clean college boy or do I call you f**kface since that seems to be your lingo of choice. I have a better idea. Why don't you go play a game of hide and go f**k yourself and then head back to YAMADOG land.
    #17 Thomas "T-Bone" Cikra T-Bone Racing
    2008 DRX 50
    2006 Polaris Predator 50
    2007 Polaris Outlaw 525 IRS KTM Powered

I'll tell you all what. If this crap doesn't end now I'm going to go through this whole thread and ban every member who bashed another member, called names, and/or bleeped out their curses with asterisks. I don't care who started it, who you are, how long you've been a member, or what your post count is. This is rediculous. And don't bother trying to go back and edit or delete your posts because this whole thread is now copied and saved in a non-public forum.
    John, 300EX, 2-250Xs, TRX90, ATC70, 3 JD sleds, 17.5' Hydra Sports boat, 2000 Ford F350 Lariat Crew Cab Diesel with a DP Tuner 3 pos. chip

Special thanks to Kenny for helping us with my sons project quad!
    BK Performance
    Custom Powder Coating

quadfamily, let me know when it's time to clean house
    ATVRiders Janitorial Technician

!!!!!DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!!!!

Originally posted by quadfamily
    I'll tell you all what. If this crap doesn't end now I'm going to go through this whole thread and ban every member who bashed another member, called names, and/or bleeped out their curses with asterisks. I don't care who started it, who you are, how long you've been a member, or what your post count is. This is rediculous. And don't bother trying to go back and edit or delete your posts because this whole thread is now copied and saved in a non-public forum.
    With all due respect.....I/We are compleately sick of people like this.....it is constant.....it sux.....you want to do something about it, fine do it, I and many other members welcome it.

ohhh....if you are wondering why everyone resorts to bashing its because the mods (you) never seem to do anything about it.

Linc

People just have to focus on the negatives of everyone elses rides to make thiers look better. Here it is. I bought what I like, you buy what you like. come to this forum and only state something useful, not to start stuff and bash everything but what you ride. You wanna start arguments dont do it here. This is supposed to be useful and is here to help people out who are here for the right reasons. GROW UP!!!!
    08 Outlaw 525s*Pure Polaris Nerfs*JD Jetting*CT Pipe*Rath front bumper*

07 Sportsman 500 EFI (the girlfriends)

Originally posted by OzLinc
    With all due respect.....I/We are compleately sick of people like this.....it is constant.....it sux.....you want to do something about it, fine do it, I and many other members welcome it.

ohhh....if you are wondering why everyone resorts to bashing its because the mods (you) never seem to do anything about it.

Linc
    If the problem is so constant why don't we get constant reports? When we do each one is handled as we see fit and it may not meet your expectations. Things would be alot better if more people would take the high road rather than stooping to the level of the trash talkers.
    ATVRiders Janitorial Technician

!!!!!DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!!!!

where did this thread go!!! haha
    Selling 2007 400ex!!! Check It Out!!!

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3142014#post3142014

gonna go to the locked archives if you ask joex a direct question and back him in the corner to HONESTLY answer it.

I believe i had an issue with another mod a few months ago with pretty much the same thing. Ask them a direct question and want an answer and they chicken crap out.
    probably wont even look ppl in the eye while confronting them about something..
    I even sent all the rude and uncalled for pms that i was getting from the other one to the admin or to the contact person for the site and nothing was done about it.
    All rude buttholes stick together. If you are wrong you are wrong no matter what postition you hold on a forum.
    Not saying anything negative about joex other than he dodged my direct question and locked the thread and all he said is "another troll" wtf. ok.

anywho. I think you will be satisfied with either of the quads that you get.. Is there any particutlar reason that you are wanting the 2 mentioned.
    kazuma 80

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast