Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Outlaw 525 vs KTM 525

haha, So because I can't ride every day or even every month now, I'm a cream puff. Lol. Wait until I get this engineering degree bud....I'll have plenty of cash and time to ride.

Oh, and I was thinking....even if they DO have these problems, that has to be better than digging in your YFZ's engine every 10 hours for valves and bearings, right?
    03' Predator, WB Pipe, Twin Air Clamp On, Nicholas Cycle Race Modified Carb, Niicholas Cycle Race Port and Flowed Head, Wiseco 12.5:1 piston, PMR Rear Bumper, HPD Front Bumper, Gunner Tether Cord, Rath Racing Vicous Pegs, Rath Racing headlight covers, Rath Chromoly Fender Brackets, HPD steering dampener, JetBlast air scoops, HPD triple rate springs, Fox rezzies, Lightened 30lbs, Lowered 2 Inches, 2-25 fin inline coolers.

What is a bearings tie rods?
    SFC RET
    06 Outlaw
    07 540 Outlaw
    00 DS730

Not to stir the stink in here.......but I managed to blow out the front hub bearing on a test unit the other day. This was a fairly low hour bike too. Might have just been my blazing speed though lol!
    Chase Cunningham #419
    Owner of Morehead Motorsports
    Media Allstars team member
    08 GNC +25 National Champion
    08 GNC 4-stroke A #4
    06 GNC Open A #3
    06 GNC +25 #2
    04' GNC Open B #2
    04' GNC Prod. B #10
    00' GNC 250B #7
    03' GNC MX Open B #6
    03' GNC MX 4 stroke prod.

GE 4x4 do you have pics posted of your Outlaw?
    '03 Predator

Originally posted by Bradracer18
    haha, So because I can't ride every day or even every month now, I'm a cream puff. Lol. Wait until I get this engineering degree bud....I'll have plenty of cash and time to ride.

Oh, and I was thinking....even if they DO have these problems, that has to be better than digging in your YFZ's engine every 10 hours for valves and bearings, right?
    Thata the price you have to pay for having a racing high performance engine. You have to do that with every 450 out there its not jus tthe yfz. And quit bashing my quad when you have your own to worry about. Im talking about Polaris' in general not yourse. I have never seen youse so am not even gonna bring it in to this topic. Now, lets stay on topic.
    '08 KTM 450 XC
    '08 Outlaw 450 MXR
    '07 KX450F
    '07 CRF50

Awe, he doesn't like HIS quad to be bashed! At least he came to a Polaris thread to bash the Polaris quads!

I would put the KTM motor up against the YFZ motor any day of the week! KTM has the history of being the best high performance motors for a reason!

Now, I believe you have things to tend to in the Yamaha forums so be gone!
    07 Polaris Outlaw 525
    HMF * AC Blackline * K&N * EHS * ProTaper * Oury * PRM * Pure Polaris * Kenda * Skat Trak * Moore Power * JD Jetting * KTM Hard Parts * Pingel * Maxxis

[ You are a poor source of information and obviously hate polaris with no evidence to back your claims. If you dislike them, go away, go back to your Yamaha thread and continue to give each other reach arounds.... [/B][/QUOTE]

That there is some funny ***** !!!!

Originally posted by browng31
    GE 4x4 do you have pics posted of your Outlaw?
    It's all apart now as I'm modding it, but this is the pic when I 1st got it.

Nice, I really like the all white plastics!
    07 Polaris Outlaw 525
    HMF * AC Blackline * K&N * EHS * ProTaper * Oury * PRM * Pure Polaris * Kenda * Skat Trak * Moore Power * JD Jetting * KTM Hard Parts * Pingel * Maxxis

Originally posted by atvrider23054
    Thata the price you have to pay for having a racing high performance engine. You have to do that with every 450 out there its not jus tthe yfz. And quit bashing my quad when you have your own to worry about. Im talking about Polaris' in general not yourse. I have never seen youse so am not even gonna bring it in to this topic. Now, lets stay on topic.
    QUIT BASHING MY QUAD???? what have you been doing on this whole thread? you have been bashing other peoples quads and polaris brands. you know, i really dislike people like you. you get on a thread and start being a *** just like a certain raptor owner that we all know hear. so i will tell you what i told him, if your that jealous of the outlaws, go out and buy one. what, and yfz's dont have problems? i know the awnser to that. YOUR yfz has know problems, right? now make yourself useful, and go clean your room little boy
    07 outlaw 525 BOD 03/22/07
    POWERMADD ORANGE HANDGUARDS, K&N FILTER, EHS RACING LID, JD JET KIT, HMF SLIP ON, 13 TOOTH FRONT SPROCKET

2006 22 FOOT HOBBI TOY HAULER.. BRIGHT RED

2002 SCRAMBLER
    FMF FULL EXHAUST, REWORKED CLUTCH. 22 INCH HAULERS. WIFE'S RIDE

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast